Future Shenanigans~

"Michi, here I am, the love of your life has entered the stage!" Ran who was still rocking the same braided hairstyle from his teenage years, came to view while holding a bouquet of flowers. Additionally, he was dressed in a purple suit, there being a few red splatters on it, quickly I made the conclusion it must have been someone's blood.

Right behind him stood Rindou, wearing the same suit, but his hair reminded me of the Bonten timeline however, his hair was his natural hair color.

"Ahh~ Yes slave number one, nice to see you again." Despite the nickname, I was filled with hope and excitement, did it mean I would finally find out what happened to prevent this disaster?

"For real Michi?! Is this how it's going to be?! I haven't seen you for the past 12 fucking years! And this is how you greet me?" He was sure more unhinged, and his sudden outburst startled me, which wasn't good because I nearly pulled the trigger.

I glanced over at Rindou to get a clear picture of the whole situation, but considering how he showed utter confusion I could easily conclude that Ran was the only one that was allowed to keep his memories.

No wonder he was furious, even his brother must have told him time and time again he was crazy for seeking out a girl whose existence shouldn't be possible. Nevertheless, before I could utter a single sound, this fella arrived at his own conclusion.

"Wait, are you angry that I let our son go astray, but there was nothing that could have been done, Mikey forgot about me and our time together... and I who changed his diapers." Even Rindou rose his brow in astonishment like it was the first time he heard this certain piece of news.

"Okay, listen here buddy, you only did it once in your life." He was taking this out of proportion. And the atmosphere in here was getting weird, so the Toman admins stopped to care, and just sat down and enjoyed the food in peace.

"Wait, you slept with a minor and acted like a deadbeat father? And then named you kid Mikey in tribute to the Toman one?" Hanma asked enjoying the drama, I could tell he hadn't had this much fun in ages.

"No, they mean literally Mikey from Toman," Takemichi explained after he poured himself some alcohol.

"Are you really going to drink in this situation?... In this economy?"

"I mean this situation won't get any better anytime soon, so might as well."

"You do realize we still need to escape from here, are you expecting me to carry you out?" I questioned but couldn't hear the answer because Pah-chin got angry again and hit the table.

"There is no way you two could have changed Mikey's diaper!" Apparently admitting to it was like slandering his boss, which was a no-no.

"We did it tho when she changed him into a toddler for one day... I can still recall the day like it was yesterday, she came running to me for help, because there was no one else she could turn to." Was he really exposing me to the criminal organization, then again I already informed them of my time-traveling powers. So might as well let them believe in the supernatural.

"Ever since that day, when I saw her being so attentive to baby Mikey, did I realize I wanted her to be the mom of my kids." I really wanted to facepalm.

"Hold your horses Ran, aren't you oversharing?"

"Doesn't matter, we were all in the same gang once, I want to go back, being part of your 6th division once again, spoiled with snacks you made." I don't recall ever making any, I guess it must have not happened yet.

"But I should not have allowed you to date Kisaki... who you are having at gunpoint right now...What happened?" So only now he cared to see the situation I was in.