Wheel of Punishment~

When we woke up on Saturday morning, it felt quite empty inside the house, now that both Hakkai and Yuzuha moved back to their own residence.

"I kinda miss having them around," Kazutora admitted after he sat quietly by the table when I was preparing the breakfast. Usually, they were chatting about various topics when I was preparing food, did it mean he got somehow attached to the Shiba siblings in this short time span? I felt kind of proud that he was making new friends, was my presence causing people to become closer in the Toman circles?

I tried to cheer him up a little but once we finished eating breakfast mom called me, she inquired about our adventures and also praised us for going to all three sexual education lessons. We both shared our experiences the past few days, of course, there were things that I omitted like agreeing to go on a date with Taiju.

"Right your grandparents wanted to see you, so we are planning to drive there on Wednesday, is it okay with you kids?" I had no clue where exactly they were living but was it the elderly couple I saw in the memory core function, living out in the countryside? I decided to give it a shot.

"What was their town called now again?" Dad soon shared the name which I quickly typed in the GPS function. It was a long way from Tokyo, in a far away village.

"You haven't visited them for a while since you always needed hospital assistance... but there weren't many problems with your health so far." I had this strange feeling that our parents were acting not their usual selves like they were forcing their cheerfulness. Did something happen to them? I wanted to ask but held myself back, it would be easier once they came back and I didn't want Kazutora to feel even more down and worried than he already was.

"You used to run around the sunflower and corn fields." Sunflowers were one of my favorite flowers, and I could try to investigate if there were any alien sightings around the corn fields. This trip already sounded wonderful.

"By any chance can I invite Keisuke for the trip?" Was he trying to steal all of Keisuke's attention for himself or was this another deliberate plan to set us together?

"We will ask your grandparents for permission." That was so cute, they called them our grandparents even if they were from dad's side, hence Kazutora wasn't related to them by any means. This made me wonder, were they delighted to find out they had another grandchild to pamper? Once the call ended I decided to tease Kazutora a little.

"Do you think you will get lonely without your friend around to keep you company? My poor baby." I put him into a hug, but unlike the usual reaction, he didn't say anything. Wait a moment was he having some sort of bad day today? Did some negative thoughts eat up his mind? I wasn't sure what to say to Kazu-chan since I realized he usually consoled his sorrows with Keisuke instead, I guess he still wasn't comfortable with me and our parents sharing such stuff. I held him tight until I had to start moving to not be late for my part-time job.

When my shift was over I came straight home, wondering what I could do to lift up my brother's spirits, I could always ask him what was bothering him, but I could tell he presumably wouldn't share his troubles with me. But hey he had a therapist session today that he was currently at, maybe the professionalist would help him overcome whatever was worrying him.

I was just laying in my bed considering taking a nap, but that's when the system presented me with the most nonsensical two options it probably pulled from its ass. If the system even had an ass that is.

'Would you rather try to seduce the Haitani brothers pretending to be a succubus or booty call Taiju Shiba?' I had enough.

"Piss off!" I yelled at the system and quickly added.