Date Competition~

When I returned to school on Thursday, after yesterday's fiasco, I was stunned to learn that my boyfriend was suddenly looking out for me and my health

"Feeling any better today?" I could recognize that his gaze was scanning my body, making sure that I was indeed healthy enough to be here. Unable to form any words because of how stunned I was by his improvement, I just nodded my head instead. But then realized this was the best opportunity to ask for favors.

"But I would feel even more alive and happy if my boyfriend could spare me a kiss." I pointed at my lips acting all cutely.

"You really have to do it in class?" He questioned, as I nodded my head not seeing no problem with it. Was he worried about the other students watching us like haws? But I thought we already long established that I didn't like any of the kids in our class, hence why should I consider their feelings? Let them watch and be either jealous or disgusted, who cared.

Yet seeing his eyebrows furrow in annoyance at the situation at hand I chose to whisper into his ear.

"What are we supposed to act like we are in some forbidden relationship?" He agreed, probably not putting too much thought into his decision, fine my brain was already forming a master plan to screw him over a little.

"Very well... we will see how long my dumpling can last." I send him a suspicious smirk, and that was the moment I witness realization form on his face, he knew he messed up.

So the next few times he tried to fix the damages I either ignored him or told him how certain people didn't wish for us to be together, therefore he shouldn't speak to me during school time. And this was my go-to script up until lunchtime, I finally spoke with him when we detached ourselves from the class and had our lunch alone in the club room.

"Just knock it off already, I was in the wrong." But I wouldn't let him off so easily.

"So every time you ignore me, it's perfectly fine, but once your girlfriend does the same for a short while, it suddenly poses a problem?"

"I would say fair point, but I was ignoring you prior to us dating, that is not the same" Well he was right, I could give him that, but I chose to sulk anyway.

"Are you really going to get angry over something insignificant like this?" He questioned as I shook my head.

"What are you on about? I'm not angry just messing with you as always." I explained and from there on we ate in absolute peace, but when we finished our meals I whipped out a chapstick from my pocket and asked him.

"Want some?" He looked at me, questioning my intentions.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm on a minefield when I'm together with you." His words made no sense since it portrayed me as the kind of girlfriend that would explode if he dared to take the wrong turn in any aspect of life.

"Aren't you simply taking this out of proportion?" I put the chapstick on my lips and proceeded with the scenario in my head that I would do if he said yes, which was just simply sharing the chapstick by giving him a kiss on his lips.