Countryside Visit~

Upon awakening from my slumber I started to pack all the necessities for the trip to our grandparent's house, we were supposed to eat breakfast before leaving for our expedition

Upon awakening from my slumber I started to pack all the necessities for the trip to our grandparent's house, we were supposed to eat breakfast before leaving for our expedition. I put on some clothes and realized a message popping up.

"Right I reached 30 on all stats." I carefully clicked the proceed button, I didn't want to begin my day with another nose blood, but what transpired was just a congratulatory message popping out, if you could call it this way.

"Congratulation on surviving thus far!" Was this system mocking me? Besides that it informed me of how my stats were now working, as usual, there were no new features added.

I whipped out the cat crate but Cupid seemed to disagree.

"What do you mean you won't be sitting in this, you know that we will travel for 3 hours." but Cupid shook his head while meowing at me.

"You plan to sit in my lap the whole way there?" The response made me realize that he wouldn't change his mind.

"At some point at least use Keisuke's lap or Kazutora's, don't make me feel all the furry heat." Cupid just stared at me, which made me realize what it was thinking in this little head of his.

"No, I won't be holding onto Keisuke's hand, just so you can change the seats." I walked downstairs to fill my stomach with some food, and that's when Keisuke arrived. He didn't give me the vibes of a morning person, but I guess every activity involving this family made him rise and shine in the early mornings. This also made me wonder how he got his mother's permission.

"Morning," I said taking a seat, I must have not looked like my usual cheery self since mom asked.

"Michi, is something bothering you? You seemed really angry yesterday." I guess she thought giving me space would make me cool my head down, but no I was still overthinking the events from yesterday. I just couldn't let it go. I kept on wondering what I could have done differently to not end in such unfavorable predictions. But solely thinking about it made me even angrier, so in the heat of the moment, I said.

"Excuse my language, but some idiot decided to be a prick, so I been considering chopping his balls off at the earliest of convenience." The two delinquents roared in laughter, but both of my parents seemed concerned.

"Is there something we can help you out with Michi?" I guess they must have realized something happened because of the existence of my missions.

"No, it's alright." But then I received a call from the perpetrator.

"Excuse me, I will go and have a screaming match." I went to the porch not wanting to drag the mood down.

"What?" I asked with the most annoyed voice I could master, however it wasn't the big mean bully behind the lure but Koko.

"Please, don't sue anyone, let's come to an agreement, I can pay you however much you want." Wait this guy was already aware of what took place yesterday? Did the muscular giant boast about kissing me? I was at a lack of words. A few moments later I heard Taiju scream.