Hot Springs~

The next day I finally realized the new feature that came with hitting the 40-stat mark, apparently, I could see when someone was affected negatively by another person's ability. Which was why I couldn't find it as easily.

During the first break in school out of boredom I was eavesdropping on the girls' conversation that was sitting in front of me, they were planning to go to hot springs as a group, to keep each other company. Which made me realize, that despite living here for a couple of months I still haven't gone to one myself.

"There is actually a new establishment nearby, heard not many people venture there, so maybe we could have the whole place for ourselves." But the other girl shook her head.

"There is a reason for that, besides its bad advertisement, they only have mixed baths." I nodded my head, who would want to by chance get across some middle-aged man?

But then imagining the whole place with showers and hot baths all for yourself sounded tempting. It felt like a shower stage performance.

At lunch break, Mr.Nomura asked me and Kisaki to follow him.

"Your club is now official, you even will be given one of the club rooms, for your meetings." I was given the key to the classroom as I was named the president of it.

"This place will need some cleaning." Kisaki just clicked his tongue while declaring.

"Don't think you will put me to work." Not like I wanted to ask him for his help, I also highly doubted mentioning Hinata would help me in this case. But he did look around, probably because he was wondering if this small room was for his benefit of any kind. The most strange thing was him opening the window and taking a look outside, almost as if was calculating if someone could get thru it. My tingling senses were telling me he wanted to bring Hanma over.

But because this obviously wasn't used for a while and had some books even scattered on the floor, Kisaki tripped when he was walking towards where I was standing. We both fell as I couldn't prepare myself in time.

"Was my beauty so dazzling it made you lose your balance?" For the extra damage, I put my arms around him for a hug.

"Scram." Was his only comeback and he picked himself up and left. Since today I had training with Wakasa, I decided to leave all the cleaning for tomorrow.

I walked into the gym but could tell Wakasa wasn't over whatever took place on Sunday.

"Waka, are you okay?" it felt like he still was feeling quite a lot of guilt from that day.

"Listen my parents probably explained it to you, but whatever happened that day was in no shape or form your fault in the slightest. In retrospect, I should have warned you about it." Because he was in such a foul mood I started to feel bad as well.

"How about you let me take care of this session Wakasa?" Benkei suggested and that's what we settled for today.

"Is there something I can do to make him feel better?" I asked Benkei, I don't think my usual jokes would be of any help.

"I think he needs some time for himself." I decided to trust the dude since they were friends for a while he probably knew what he was talking about, but maybe I could take him out for dinner or something since food did bring people closer.

Once the training was over I just left, thinking that I could easily take a shower at home however, then a strange mission popped up.

'Would you rather take a bath in mixed hot springs or kiss Hanma Shuji?' Hold up, was he somewhere in the vicinity? That's why the mission came up? Not like I wanted to come across him, not in this setting. I wasn't sure how he would react if Kisaki wasn't here to stop his ass.