Pretty Boy~

What was with those people who gave me late birthday invitations? Like I knew I was loaded so spending money wasn't a problem, but buying something good and meaningful takes time

What was with those people who gave me late birthday invitations? Like I knew I was loaded so spending money wasn't a problem, but buying something good and meaningful takes time. And considering my circumstances I didn't have the luxury to stress about the purchase of presents and whatnot.

Additionally, did people really believe I could make it to all their gatherings? I had stuff to do, places to be. Like say preventing them from getting each other killed, and that took some dedication and planning on my part.

Today was the 18th of October which meant it was Inui's birthday, and only yesterday did I get an invitation from Koko Crunch on Taiju's demand. Seemingly, the muscle giant made a huge deal about this, seeking excuses to have me over at the Black Dragon Headquarters.

But the biggest issue I had with this matter, was the fact, that not only was I having a band practice today, but to make it to the party I had approximately only thirty minutes to buy a gift.

"Wait... never mind, I don't need to complain about this anymore... I could just ask the system to point me in the right direction. Let's buy him some pretty, fashionable yet comfortable heels and call it a day." That seemed like a sound plan. Also wouldn't it be hilarious if I forced the birthday boy to let me put them on his feet after? I could already imagine the rage omitting from Kokonut.

"Yes, let's go with that." I guess I managed to find a positive side of this freaky situation.

Then I proceeded with my morning like usual, and later when I reached my classroom something unexpected took place.

"Wait something is not right," I muttered to myself realizing that, unlike any other day, the students were giving me more attention. I looked around and found the culprit behind this strange occurrence. They found the article about me and South, and despite their curiosity, they didn't dare to question me about it. Not like I believed they had the right of asking me questions since they never cared about me before.

Whereas it was strange to see Kisaki being interested in this topic as well, don't tell me the only way to get his attention was to invoke some kind of jealousy in him.

"So is he truly your boyfriend?" Couldn't he already tell, by the level of uncomfort I was feeling about this whole situation?

"Look me in the eyes, and tell me what kind of emotion you see in them." He frankly proceeded to do just that.

"I guess annoyance." At least he got it right.

"So what do you think this implies?"

"You're annoyed at the fact that your boyfriend went to jail hence you won't be able to see him as often?" Was this smartass for real?

"I thought you were supposed to be clever... unless you're just pulling my leg right now." I narrowed my eyes at him only to receive a smirk in return. Was this his strategy to annoy me back for all the times I did in the past?