Skii Resort~

As soon I woke up from my slumber I started to prepare for the journey ahead of me, I barely changed my clothes but after taking a quick peek outside the window I noticed something wonderful was taking place, it was snowing

"It's about time it did." Considering it was already the 3rd of December. I sat by the window for at least five more minutes until I noticed something out of place. Ran came for an early visit, which was strange supposedly because the same guy dared to complain yesterday evening about our early meet-up time interval at the station where we were supposed to take the train because he needed his beauty sleep or whatever.

But it was kind of touching for him to take out from his sleeping time to meet me up at my place so we could arrive there together. I ran downstairs as fast I possibly could and opened the entrance door for him before he knocked, taking him by total surprise.

"What do I owe the pleasure my lord to have you visiting us so early in the morning?" He chuckled but was quick on jumping onto the same vibe.

"I'm merely here to see my wife, so I could steal all her attention." I rolled my eyes at the title and let him inside the house. After he took off the jacket, I decided to ask.

"Have you had breakfast yet? I could ask mom to prepare more." He agreed to the food and I went to update my mom about our sudden guest. Of course, her first assumption was it was Keisuke, but she was initially shocked to see someone way taller.

"How many guys even fancy my daughter at this point?" Mom said out loud.

"Enough for her to become a player." Ran joked, as I decided to ignore it and started preparing our boxed lunch for later.

Once the lunch was prepared and we had our morning fill, I headed upstairs Ran following me close by.

"Let me guess, the way you're acting now... there must have been a reason you came here so early." Ran didn't deny the fact, just nodded his head while flat-out admitting.

"I came to take my promised kiss to start my day and the adventure with~" Was this guy for real? We had two whole days to deal with the promise I made. But before I could let out my honest opinion about the matter, this fella pinned me to the bed, holding my hands above the head.

"Although this feels kind of exciting, it also looks like the most uncomfortable position for a kiss, don't you think?" I let out knowing full well he wouldn't be satisfied with a peck on the lips but he stayed silent.

"What?" I asked confused by his frozen state.

"We could do more exciting stuff than just kissing~" He whispered in a low voice as if he tried to seduce me, but for that comment alone, I just gave him a peck on the lips escaped from his grip, and said in the most cheery voice.

"Since we're done here let's go."

"No! I didn't wake up so early for only this, get back here. I bet the future me was implying a whole make-out session." He said in the most confident tone.