New Missions~

It was already July and it felt like I had no progress at all. My stats were still under 10.

Intelligence: 8

Luck:8

Endurance: 7

Agility: 7

Strength: 7

So puny. And in three days Takemichi would travel back to the past. Could there be a future Michi that I wasn't aware of? Should I consider asking him once he settles into saving Hinata ordeal? As I was pondering about it I was getting ready for school, but then a mission popped up.

'Would you rather work a part-time job at a maid cafe or convenience store?' Was there anything to consider, of course, I wanted to be a maid, a cute outfit, saying ridiculous stuff to the customers that came in, perfection! I looked at the specifications they wanted me to work for at least a month 2 to 3 days a week. Could I even get a part-time job, after all, I was only 13? Well, I could ask someone for help right? As soon as I made my decision and chose one of the options another mission popped up.

'Would you rather sew cosplay or casual clothes that you will display for a fashion show?' Was this system out of its mind? How was I supposed to find a fashion show that would accept clothes made by an unknown teenager? I chose to make a cosplay, could I even go attend a convention afterward?

I then decided to check what kind of rewards I would get from those long missions, training with Wakasa would give me at least 12 random stats with a potion that would raise one stat of mine for 12 hours, the one for working a part-time job would give me 10 random stats and a health potion, while the cosplay one at least 7 stats and face-changing potion that would work for 1 hour. I wasn't sure what I needed the face-changing potion for, but it did sound fun and trippy all the jokes I could possibly do, without people realizing it was me, excellent. It could also mean I could do a bank robbery.

The rest of the day went, as usual, annoying Kisaki just a little, like sending him kisses during school breaks which he got mad about. Pushing me to anticipate the day he would see me hanging with Hinata, I would totally tease him right after.

After school it was time for the first session with Wakasa, I was standing outside the gym contemplating my life choices, only for him to open the door while saying.

"Just walk in already, instead of looking like it's the last day on earth for ya." I sighed and finally walked inside the facility.

"The changing room is over there." He pointed me to the left. I nodded and changed to appropriate working-out clothes. That's when I spotted Senju that was already there fighting some dudes in the ring.

"Nice you could make it," she said as her brother was there as well handing her a towel, to wipe off the sweat from her forehead.

"Any chance I could change my mind right about now?" Causing Senju to look sad.

"Come on, think of us being an awesome delinquent duo, doesn't it make your heart pound with excitement?" I shook my head.

"You mean throbbing from anxiety." She pouted while stating.

"Come on you can do it, I believe in you!" I guess her encouragement helped just a little. And so began my 2-hour intense training, once I was finished I was just lying on the ground, causing Senju to kneel down beside me.

"Are you alright?" I shook my head in denial.

"This is the end of my line, tell my family I love them, goodbye world." I played dead while Senju started to fake sobbing.

"You have really bad stamina, but at least you're taking this seriously," Wakasa said, but then he added.

"Have you ever exercised seriously in your life?" I was supposed to be only 13, then again this body probably never did consider it was described as a sick child.