Chaos Apprentice~

On Friday when I was leaving the school grounds, I was fully expecting to spend my afternoon at home so I could at least start preparing for tomorrow's trip. But life at times had different plans for you, this must have been one of those cases, because I had the pleasure to witness Kokonoi and Inui waiting for my arrival, standing there leaning on the wall, in their Black Dragon uniforms scaring some of the kids with their intimidating appearances.

I crossed my arms, but before they could give me the reason for their sudden arrival I took the initiative to say.

"Let me guess, how dare I ignore your boss's calls and advances? I am right or I am right?"

Kokonut seemed to be amused by my take but soon shook his head in denial.

"Actually it's more like he seems angry about something you did, and we are here to ask you to appease his anger or at least try to." Was he really so salty about me ignoring his text messages? But I did respond to them at times, despite us having a previous agreement that he wouldn't bother me, but here we were.

However I had to remind myself of poor Yuzuha's and Hakkai's situation at hand, which had to deal with this guy's antics more frequently than I did, so you never knew when these two would become victims of Taiju's fiery temperament yet again.

"I guess I can check up on him, but this meeting better be brief, I have places to be, and people to meet, I'm a busy individual you see." Inui just rolled his eyes at my attitude.

But I followed their lead nonetheless, yet that's when I was reminded of something important, I was inside Toman's order, was he upset I joined another gang perhaps?

"Yo boys, this is not a deliberate plan to make me follow you to the Black Dragon base only to trap me inside and force me to join your gang right?" Koko just sighed, like I expressed the most outrageous theory.

"Believe me when I say it that I don't want your ass anywhere near my money." He voiced his shitty opinion.

"What? You believe me to be some kind of leech?" Like hello I had enough money to go by, and I was generous to him before, so where was all this sass coming from?

"It's more like, once you hear how we make our money in our day-to-day business, you will deliberately make us go bankrupt." Interesting take, did it mean most of their money was made in illegal means screwing people over? But not like I had time to deal with their corruption.

"At least you're aware of how nice of a person I am, with a functioning moral compass." I felt so proud saying this, but this conversation also made me wonder if it was a method I could use to make them stray away from the Black Dragon gang.

"I think you gave her ideas." Inui seemed quite perceptive on that matter.

"You would be so much cuter if you weren't such a pain in the ass person to deal with." Koko Crunch said out loud.

"Ohhh~ Are you suddenly exposing some of your deepest inner thought right now?" I asked but he didn't comment on it.

"Don't worry I know your type is blonde, blue-eyed babes." And then my chaos-inflicted brain forced them to hold hands, just because. None of them seemed to have liked my implication.

"Your boss may not support your secret relationship, but I a benevolent goddess will." I then posed by hugging my body and closing my eyes, only to hear Kokonoi laugh like he heard the best joke of the century. I took a guess he found the last part funny and totally not true?

So when we finally arrived at the base, the other minor subordinates were basically begging me to calm their boss.

"Have you missed me so much that you lost your mind?" I asked Taiju as soon as I arrived with his two trusted subordinates.