Boyfriend Trial~

So Keisuke's interpretation of getting permission just meant that my parents told him that in case I wanted to stay over they wouldn't even bat an eye because no one could control Michi

So Keisuke's interpretation of getting permission just meant that my parents told him that in case I wanted to stay over they wouldn't even bat an eye because no one could control Michi. Upon hearing some pleadings from his side, I decided to stay the night. But annoyed him in return as much as possible. Since I was still in my school uniform I received some of his clothes to change into. He seemed extremely proud of it too.

In the morning I was the first person to wake up, so I took the opportunity to squeeze this guy's cheeks, but that wasn't enough to wake him up. So I moved to the kitchen to investigate if I could require some food and that's when Venus appeared.

'Would you rather prepare breakfast for everyone or quickly change your clothes and run back home?' On an empty stomach? Not likely. So I checked the fridge and cupboards for any possible food, but there was barely any.

"Did I happen to come before the day his mom was supposed to hit the store?' So I grabbed my wallet changed clothes and headed out. It took barely ten minutes and when I returned back Keisuke was sitting by the kitchen table looking glum?

"Yo! What got you so depressed?" I questioned.

"Oh... I thought you already left."

"So you moped around because I didn't even say goodbye?" He nodded his head.

"I just hit the store, so relax." I started to prepare some breakfast and even lunch boxes for the three of us thinking his mom could take one to her work.

"I will show it off to Chifuyu in school," Keisuke confessed.

"Brag all you want." His mom joined us soon after while conveying.

"I wouldn't mind having you as a daughter-in-law."

"The feeling is not mutual, you're kind of terrifying in a sense." Keisuke basically dropped his chopsticks, you could see the terror in his eyes.

"You're really honest aren't you?" Was her response.

"Someone has to be." She chuckled and ruffed thru my hair. Ok, maybe she had her friendly moments. And the chaotic side of me decided to awaken all of sudden.

"I know Keisuke I figured it out, since your mom is single once I grow up I can marry her instead, so you can be son-zoned." Both of them had the same reaction, basically, their jaws dropped.

"Michi! Stop with the jokes! Don't you feel at least a little bit sorry for me?" Keisuke yelled.

"Come on you know I'm just joking around." But then turned to his mom and send her a wink, let's say she was taken aback and started to laugh out loud. That's when another prank entered my mind, which I was gonna follow thru, no questions asked.

We both headed out at the same time but had to part ways somewhere in the middle since we went to different schools.

Not much occurred inside the school walls, besides me participating in an exam, but with my stats at hand, it went by without a hitch.