Aftermatch~

So the whole after-match of the fight was ridiculous, despite my effort to make this Halloween evening a more joyful occasion, I suddenly found myself being a mediator between the two groups that invited themself into my house, that still couldn't reach an agreement.

Though Valhalla lost big time, Keisuke kept refusing to rejoin Toman instead, he tried to recruit my ass to a new whole gang, our sole purpose being to make Kisaki's life more miserable. I acknowledged I already bullied him enough as it was.

Mikey and Draken were now sitting in my room as head Toman representatives, truly believing I was the only person capable of changing Keisuke's mind. Chifuyu and Takemichi were here as well since I gave a ride to Takemichi that lived across the street. Chifuyu was already on verge of tears begging his ex-captain to come back.

"Okay, I will kick Kisaki out, just come back already!" Mikey finally bent to his childhood friend's wishes however, I had a different outlook on this whole situation.

"I'm glad you two are finally coming to some kind of agreement, but I wouldn't recommend kicking Kisaki out just yet." Everything became dead silent, the people gathered in my room were questioning my sanity. As Cupid just came and sat in my lap, I stroked his back.

"Is it because you have a stupid crush on him?" Keisuke dared to utter, causing me to send him a glare.

"Listen my little innocent children... there is a reason I'm telling you this." Multiple sets of eyebrows twitched as I continued.

"There are few things you aren't aware of, Takemichi please tell them what Kisaki's did previously to this." All three big shots looked instantly angry, scaring poor Mitchy.

"Can you relax your faces guys? You're scaring him." Seriously.

"Recently we..." He took a quick glance in Chifuyu's direction and then resumed.

"Found out that Kisaki was involved with the Moebius gang, not only was he the brain of their operations, but once he was done with using Osanai, he dumped all the blame on him and left." It seemed like Draken could already guess where this was going.

"So he probably was the reason Draken almost died and Pah-chin's arrest." Mikey's eyes went wide open, but it seemed like he refused to say anything at the moment.

"This time he was aiming to use my brother to kill Keisuke, he may have succeeded if I didn't get in his way," I explained calmly.

"Then why would you want to keep such a guy in our ranks even?" Draken questioned my intentions.

"From what we have seen he seems really persistent in staying in Toman and being the closest to Mikey, right?... So tell me, would you rather let him roam freely him employing other guys to do his deeds not knowing when he will strike again, or supervise him in your own gang to prevent any other future mishaps?"

"You are making a solid point..." Draken admitted.

"You know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer. There are two paths we can take from there, either we force friendship into this throat so he can't even dream about killing any of you again, or get rid of him altogether." Chifuyu gasped at the last part.

"Are you perhaps planning murder Michi? No wonder you are attracted to the guy, you two are like two peas in the same pond." I was so close to hitting him, but I had to hold myself back after all he just came straight from a fight.

"If you don't stop speaking nonsense you be first on my hit list."

"Are you planning to get rid of my body in some calculative way, like dissolving my corpse in acid?" He needed some lectures for sure.