Kazutora's Friend~

"If I already had salsa and tango lessons together with him... what's next... waltz?" Senju's heavy eyelids opened and soon I asked her tired voice asking.

"Lessons with who?"

"Just a passing tower... don't worry about it." I stood up and finally my pain caused by the system vanished.

"Freedom." I think a tear fell down my face, I felt like I was a terminally ill patient that miraculously has been cured from their deadly disease.

"I will always try to stay healthy, no more junk food for me. Thank you, god." I put my hands in prayer, while Senju stared at me in disbelief.

"Is there something you need to get off your chest?" I heard concern in her voice, but I just shook my head assuring her everything was alright.

"On the contrary, I need to show you this!" It was time to display my newfound strength, now when the muscles could pull up the weight without much strain. So I picked up Senju bride style.

"Just a few months ago this wouldn't be possible," I told her feeling quite proud of my achievement, sure I didn't acquire these muscles by normal means, but I had to abandon some of my pride and principles to get where I was now. Once I walked down, Kazutora as well as my parents looked astonished by the sight.

"When did you become so strong?" Brother questioned me.

"Recently, but fear not my dear brother, I will build enough muscles to be able to carry you like a small child as well." I put Senju down on the chair and started to fool around by making body-building poses.

"Strong," I repeated the word every time I changed to another position. I heard both mom and dad praising me, which felt nice to hear.

"When you behave like this, it's hard to imagine that just recently you were barely staying alive." Kazutora pointed out, I guess since his Intelligence was debuffed, he lost some of his reasoning. Which prompted him to say stuff that was better left unsaid.

"Kazu-chan that happened in the past, let's not dwell on it." He nodded his head, I guess he acted like a little lamb around the family setting. Which made me unable to envision him like he was in the manga, but could this change if he stayed too long with Valhalla? All I could hope for was that I would be at the right time and place to stop him. While making sure to not reveal my identity.

After we finished breakfast and changed our clothes I headed out with Senju.

"So you mean you will go out today to visit the Valhalla headquarters?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"But don't worry about me, I already seem to have met an ally." I exchanged numbers with Jun and after he found out about me being also in the LGBTQ+ space he managed to open up to me. I guess he was searching for a person that would understand his struggles.

"It's actually hilarious what you told me... why would you call yourself Jesus?" I just turned my head away being quite embarrassed by the mishap.

"It just happened."

"But it's, even more, funnier because there is a person with a similar name of your choice." Yes, that sounded like a freaky coincidence.

Once we reached the school gates we stopped talking about the matter, since I advised her to not talk about this topic on the school grounds. If Kisaki heard us two talking about Valhalla, he may get suspicious.

After my foot passed by the door frame, all I could feel was this stinging look coming from Kisaki's direction.

"Oh, Tetta-Kun considering your expression you must have loved the gift I gave you." He slammed his hand on the desk.