Honda Bros~

Yesterday after I gave Shion a kiss on the cheek, Ran and Izana started to freak out. Izana because he somehow felt neglected in the harem he himself established, his words not mine. Meanwhile, Ran was spouting rubbish about there being a risk of him becoming a single father, and how I should have considered not leaving him because it could be traumatizing for our kid.

Which in turn caught Izana's attention, provoking him to ask what the deal with the son was about.

Ran to avoid his boss's wrath, escaped by giving an excuse about how Rindou needed to take his medication for hemorrhoids. That was the most nonsensical stuff I heard him say, it made me fall to the floor and caused me to cackle and roll around for the next ten minutes straight. To the point my tummy started to hurt from all the laughter, Kakucho had to check on me to see if I was doing alright.

Shion and Mocchi just left when asked, the bigger guy thanking me for making his life more interesting and entertaining. I guess he liked to be on the sidelines observing the madness ensuing before his eyes.

When I woke up the next following morning, I spotted Izana holding me in his arms. How did I manage to not wake up? And how did his arms not become stiff? I had no clue. But he sure looked rather at peace, when sleeping.

"I bet he could seduce anyone he wanted with his pretty face if he wasn't spouting so much nonsense." Yes, his obsessive tendencies were the problem, I couldn't take in the sights much more, because the baby was hungry, demanding food or the souls of the innocent.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming." I tried to wriggle myself from Izana's grip but managed to wake him up instead.

"Can't you stay still for five more minutes?" He asked in his raspy barely awaken voice. But I had to point at Cupid that was fuming with anger while stating.

"I can, he cannot." Soon the orange kitten started to bother Izana, putting his paws on his face demanding me to be released from my prison. After a while of groaning coming from the guy, Cupid won, his pleas had been heard. It made me giggle since I found the interaction funny.

"I guess even the almighty Izana can't win over the cat's tantrums." Once I fed the cat with the cat food I purchased yesterday I realized there was nothing noteworthy to make into a filling breakfast inside the fridge.

"I'm going to the store, is there something you wish to eat?" I asked Izana peeking my head inside the bedroom, seeing how Kakucho was still deeply asleep. I couldn't stop the urge of poking his cheek, revenge for oversharing the information that was stored in his brain about me.

"I will tag along." Izana soon stated as I nodded my head while reaching for my school uniform since that's the only clothes I had.

"You can wear my clothes instead." Was Izana's suggestion. Considering I already wore them to bed yet I felt weird about the idea of wearing a school uniform on a Saturday morning to the grocery store. I took his advice.

"Sure."

But once we were at the store, he was of no help with deciding the menu.

"I will eat anything you make." Was his simple reply.

"If you keep this up I will just make eggs and call it a day." He seemed content with that idea, so that's what I did. Once we returned I made him scrambled eggs and toast. But then something caught my eye in their apartment.

"Outrageous." I voided out loud.

"What's the problem?" He asked as I pointed at the space under the stove.

"There is no oven, disgusting." There was only a small grill available meant for grilling fish.

"Is that really such a problem?" He questioned as I nodded my head.