Second Day of Christmas~

The next following day after breakfast I decided to take another dip inside the hot springs, I needed a way to relax considering my anxiety reached new levels, as Ran's suggestion from yesterday has been bothering me during the night

If there weren't any additional requirements besides getting a boyfriend I could roll with it, did it mean I actually liked him more than a friend considering I wasn't bothered by the image of us being together?

However the five-year period was still giving me concerns, could I trust him with that secret? I sighed for like the tenth time today.

Once I walked out, I noticed something, there weren't many people walking around the building, could some individuals have gone out on a hike? That's when I noticed Kisaki sitting in a nice comfy place, reading one of his books and keeping to himself.

"Is everyone napping after breakfast or gone outside, what is going on?"

"Let's just say they separated into three groups and two of them are up to something you would diffidently disapprove of." What was I? Their homeroom teacher, that needed to keep tabs on their students? It was a holiday trip as long they weren't breaking any laws or destroying the property I was content with their actions. But then upon longer consideration, the curiosity got the best of me.

"I will go check it out." I declared determined.

"Do it at your own risk." And then he happened to adjust his glasses while blushing. Which caused me to be even more intrigued, so I ran off.

I knocked on the door where the Haitani and adults as well few others were supposed to sleep. I could hear some muffled sounds coming out, and finally what felt like two whole minutes the door got opened by Rindou, but once he realized it was me, he only left a crack for an opening. But this was enough to spot a can of beer standing beside Takeomi.

"Yo, bad influence guy, you better not be giving these out to minors, I do not approve of underage drinking." Then I realized someone was passed out already so I rose my brow while crossing my arms waiting for an explanation.

"He's asleep, I swear by it...besides it's not the best of time for you to be checking in on us," Takeomi answered.

"Seeing how suspicious you all act, it makes me wonder if you're watching porn in there." Both Rindou's and Takeomi's expressions said it all they looked as if they were caught by their own mother in the act.

"I will take it as my guess was right." Couldn't they be doing more normal stuff like having a horror movie night?

"Since there is no hiding it anymore, would you like to join us?" I heard Ran's shameless voice inviting me inside and then Hanma who agreed it was the best possible idea.

"No thank you." I closed the door in Rindou's face and ran off to the next big room, occupied by mostly Toman members. I quickly realized the door was open, so I decided to invite myself considering I heard a lot of screams coming from inside.