Sleepover Date~

When I returned to school on Friday I was quick to remind my boyfriend what was going to take place on today's evening, and that he couldn't go back on his said promise

"Today, you and me, hanging at your house and having a sleepover, you didn't forget it did you?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him, slightly hinting that no matter what he did, he couldn't escape his predestined fate. He sighed while admitting.

"I wouldn't forget... since knowing your temperament you would go after my ass."

"Great, although you shouldn't make it sound like I will bully till eternity if you let me know this arrangement wasn't possible for you, I would have taken a no for an answer... I'm not an unreasonable person you know."

"And I who thought bullying me was your heavenly purpose."

"Hey! Take it back!" I was readying myself to pinch his cheeks until we both heard.

"Are you having a couple's fight so early in the morning?" Smiley asked while sticking his head out thru our classroom door, there being a suspicious grin stuck on his face.

"What is it to you? Move along, this is not a show." I tried to chase him away but was berated and given another lecture on how I would do so much better by dating his brother instead, I chased him down the hallway. It felt like it was his life mission to annoy me. Was this caused by the karma of me terrorizing other people?

"Are you trying to sell your brother over to me, even when you're aware that I'm already in a relationship?"

"Why not? You never know when you're going to get tired of your guys' endless bickering. So I'm here to make sure your next option is my twin." I gave it some proper thought. I guess there was some kind of truth to his words. I may have been perfectly okay with it now since his reactions were funny and I knew Tetta didn't mean half the words he said. But what if along the way I would get tired of his behavior because he never said anything affectionate towards me?

"Right, that is indeed something I need to work on." I never thought this guy would give me some genuine advice. I returned back to the classroom and saw Kisaki sitting at his desk sulking.

"Was his offer so intriguing you had to chase after him?" Was this guy suddenly jealous? That was the first, I put my hands into prayer while saying it out loud.

"God, thank you for this glorious opportunity for sending Smiley my way, so I could witness my boyfriend getting jealous for the first time." I then turned towards him.

"I gotta write this down, so this moment can be remembered by the generations to come. I need to find my diary tonight." The last part was me just talking since I wasn't one to keep my daily records.

Time passed and it was time for lunch, although Tetta was still bothered by my conversation with Smiley from before, he had too much pride in his system to go back on his words. So even if I insisted on eating together with him, he chased me away himself.