Guardian Angel~

On Tuesday I decided to take a bicycle to school which I wasn't aware existed, only when my mother mentioned how I haven't ridden it for a while and it was catching up dust, did I decide to pump some air in the wheels and make some use of it. Besides, it would have been easier to get to my part-time job which began today.

All my lessons went by without a hitch, disappointing me in the fact I didn't get any missions, I was so close to reaching my goal, but it still seemed so far away.

At work I was assigned to a senior maid that had spent some time in this establishment, it was fun learning the silly chants and doing it with the other maid to the customers, felt like innocent fun.

"That was exhausting," I said while finishing my shift. I decided to grab some food to eat because I knew I wouldn't be able to reach home without collapsing. But I was snacking on my Udon in a nearby restaurant, and unexpectedly another mission decided to pop up.

"Awesome, what is it?" I read the description and my joy transformed into sudden anger.

'Would you rather, reach this location, or this one?" It was showing me spots on the GPS function letting me know how long the journey was and to best to do it on my bicycle.

"What the?" I asked myself and clicked on the specifications, which were clear in telling me this mission had to be completed today. I chose a random location since both of them had the same estimated time of arrival, there was nothing much to go for. So that's how I ended up riding my bicycle outside of Tokyo, somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

"My calves are going to be double the size at this point." my legs were so exhausted, that it didn't help that I booked a training session with Wakasa tomorrow.

"You can do it, imagine the 3 stats that be yours once you accomplish this." I tried to give myself a pep talk, but soon after I must have hit a pretty huge rock because I went flying with my bicycle.

"Great." I checked my body, but everything seemed fine, no broken bones just scratches from hitting the ground. I could feel my knees and elbows sting, I probably scrapped them pretty badly didn't I? I looked down and saw blood.

I shook my head and picked up my damaged bicycle which probably was unusable at this point. I dragged it a few more steps to my final destination.

"Now let's see, where exactly I am, so I can give dad coordinates to pick my ass up." I tried to access the GPS function, but it wasn't working abruptly a notification was flashing before my eyes.

"Important Mission: Catch a ride home or sleep here and return home in the morning." I clicked on catching a ride home, but no cars were on this abandoned road, what kind of joke was this? Exhausted I sat down, the bicycle light was still on, so maybe some passerby would see me? I think my consciousness drifted away for a moment, but then like five minutes later I heard a loud scream, taking me back to reality.

"HEY!" I looked up only to see a familiar face, I could swear I saw the holy light lighting behind him.

"Do you need help?" Mucho asked.

"Yes please!" I said delighted to see him here. He come out of the car, stretched out his hand, and helped me off the ground then took my bicycle and put it inside his car trunk.

"Hop in." He said as I went to the passenger seat. Thankfully it all worked itself out.

"So what's your address?" Was he offering to drive me all the way to my house? Lucky. I told him my home address, and he nodded and started to drive back to Shibuya.

"What were you doing in the middle of the night on this road?" What was I supposed to say? Decided to tell him half the truth.

"My friend told me they would drive me home, but instead dropped me off in the middle of nowhere." Well, it was true I didn't want to come there voluntarily. So I felt like I was tricked, don't say the system planned this, so I would meet Mucho? Couldn't it come up with a better solution?

"Maybe you shouldn't consider them as your friend anymore." Why did he give me those reliable big brother vibes? Then suddenly another notification popped up.

'Would you rather flirt with Yasuhiro Muto or tell Yasuhiro Muto that he must have been an angel.' What crappy choices, I sighed and clicked quickly on the second option. I put my hands into a prayer pose while saying.

"Thank you, I'm not sure what would have happened if you didn't come along and offered me a ride home. You must be a guardian angel sent by the heavens. Halleluja." His face seemed troubled like he was maybe concerned for my well-being.

"Are you sure you should trust me this easily? I could be a serial killed for all you could possibly know." I shook my head, coming up with an excuse on the spot.

"Someone with such a gentle face, could never." He hit the brakes suddenly and looked straight at me.

"Me gentle face?" His expression hasn't changed but I could hear by his voice tone how ridiculous he found me at the moment.

"Missy, I think you should take off your rose-tinted glasses and face reality." I gave it some thought, but how was I supposed to take him seriously with his big brother vibe oozing off?

"But, you don't have any ground to stand on with your statement. Think about it you're been concerned for my safety since the beginning, how I am supposed to see you in a bad light in those circumstances?"

"I could be faking it." Why was he so adamant, didn't he like to hear that he was a kind person, well I decided to push thru.

"I would be able to tell if you did." yeah could you beat that MISTER?

He sighed in defeat and started to drive again, the rest of the ride was pretty chill and quiet. I couldn't believe I ended up fighting with this guy about something so silly on the first day of our meeting.

"We're here," he said while pulling up. I nodded but first decided to whip out my phone.

"Gimme your phone number." he glanced in my direction while stating.

"I don't need any phone numbers from bratty minors." or so he says, but he hangs with Mikey and the company, last time I checked they were all still minors.

"I need your number so I can properly thank you in the future." we both glared at each other, I guess he tried to intimidate me into letting this matter go, but I would use my stubborn powers and win this staring contest.

"Stop being so stubborn!" I said and finally, he gave up and handed me his number. But was it really?

"What's your name?... no never mind I will just save you as My Saviour." I wasn't sure whether I could trust him at this point, what if the number was fake? I decided to dial the number he gave me, staring at him in the progress.

"For real?" he asked, I hit the call button, and soon his phone signal echoed thru the car.

"You pass." he just rolled his eyes at me and walked out to unload my bicycle.

"There," he said.

"Thank you so much! God bless your kind heart." I yelled as he drove off, I dumped the bicycle in the yard and walked inside.

"Michi where have-" Dad stopped mid-sentence.

"What happened to you dear?" his annoyed face changed into a kind one, dad's concern made mom come running from the kitchen, when she saw my wounds she ran right back and returned with a first aid kit in her hands. She made me sit on the couch while dressing my wounds.

"I fell from my bike, but a kind stranger gave me a ride back home," I said while thanking mom for helping me with disinfecting my wounds. I received some bandages and bandaids, making me seem like I received some stern beating.

"Just be more careful next time." I got forehead kisses from them both and now when they could finally rest assured I was safe they went to sleep, but I stayed up to eat some food.

"Will Senju let me off the hook?" Wakasa would probably not care that much, but Senju either would become worried or convince me to keep pushing thru.

I went to sleep in hopes of better tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably will have Takemichi or Yuzuha with Hakkai appear next~
Will see :3