Back To School~

Thankfully the first day of school was taking place on Thursday, so all I needed to do was survive the first two days before the weekend would roll back in. As my eyes opened all I could do for the next 5 minutes was just stare at the ceiling, but once I concluded to walk downstairs, to maybe help mom with food preparations, the system stopped me in the act.

"What is it now?" I asked as the notification came right thru when I was planning to roll out of bed. I realized that all rewards from both the Wakasa training and part-time job came at the same time.

"Let's see..." I had to roll randomly every single stat, I just kept pressing on skip to speedrun thru the process, who had time in the morning to watch the wheel spin? Not me.

When I was finished with the whole process my stats looked something like this.

Intelligence: 44

Luck: 44

Endurance: 41

Agility: 42

Strength: 42

"Wow, I advanced over the 40 mark?" I cheered but of course, the mysterious window appeared.

'Would you like to proceed?' I thought about it conceivably it was best to wait until I come back from school? Then again I had no idea if anything would happen at all, and hey maybe this time I would get more nice features.

As I clicked yes suddenly a red window flashed before my eyes.

"Warning! Modification of the body structure in progress, your body may receive aches throughout the next 24 hours!" Welp, what a great start of the school year. Or not, I just remembered how in Japan it started in spring, never mind then.

I tried to find any new windows that popped up in the menu, but as I was clicking and scrolling around another mission came to light.

'Would you rather continue training with Wakasa Imaushi and Keizo Arashi for another month or join Sano's family dojo?' It was tempting to see how Mikey and Keisuke were trained by the grandpa, but I knew that if I spent more time on Mikey Kazutora may have freaked out. And what don't you do for your cute siblings?

"Good morning," I said as Kazutora greeted me at the table.

"What took you so long?" Dad asked as I just sighed.

"I had a lot to think about... which reminds me I forgot to talk with Waka yesterday." Mom encouraged me to reach out to him today, partly because she wanted her daughter to be able to stand her own ground if something awful happened. As I began eating my share suddenly an idea came to mind, which I considered previously.

"Kazutora, don't plan anything on Saturday," I mentioned while pointing my chopsticks at him, which mom reminded me was bad manners.

"What's taking place on Saturday?" Glad he asked.

"Me, you, an outing." that's the summarized version of it.

"Ah..." He smiled.

"You want to purchase your bike together!" Then again that was a good opportunity to get it off my to-do list.

"I guess we could, my initial plan was to take a trip to Zoo." He quickly nodded, more ideas forming in his head.

"After we buy your new vehicle we need to go for a ride together, makes total sense." We could settle for that, but he probably wouldn't catch me speeding under any circumstances.

"How about inviting Keisuke as well, he may provide more insight about the purchase." So he admitted that Keisuke may have been more versed in that topic.