I am stuck in Bad Boy Sappy Romance?

We just stared at each other in total silence, the only thing I could hear was the purring from the cat that was snuggling into my arms. Was this cat's favorite pass-time playing the cupid by any chance?

"Baji, I'm here, the door was..." before the newly found guest could finish his sentence, they noticed our little romantic encounter.

"Am I interrupting something? Do you guys want me to leave?" Keisuke swiftly put me back on my feet, after hearing Chifuyu's sassy tone. Then I heard him cough.

"No, no come in...we were just... I mean I caught her when she fell that's all." why was he stumbling on his words? Was he somehow embarrassed? Well, I hardly felt the need to be embarrassed about something so trivial, thanks to this orange cat I completed my mission so I just gave it the pats and belly rubs it deserved.

"It seems to like you a lot." Keisuke probably tried to change the topic, but it didn't work since I decided to ask about Chifuyu's name, since technically I didn't know it yet.

"Yea, seems like it... but who's your friend Keisuke, are you planning to introduce us?" I could see Chifuyu's smirk widen.

"You guys are already calling each other by first names?" I just answered it rather bluntly.

"Yeah, it turned out this way." He must have been shocked since he didn't receive the reaction he was anticipating. None of them said anything after, were they questioning why I wasn't bothered by it? Well, I guess it was up to me to have this conversation going.

"If you are not planning to introduce yourself, I will go first. My name is Michi Hirabayashi, nice to meet you." Chifuyu's expression told me, he must have remembered something.

"Oh like that famous lawyer?" I still wasn't sure whether I was ready to call him my dad in my head. But was he some sort of celebrity?

"You mean Masato Hirabayashi?" I asked as he nodded his head.

"Oh that's my dad," I said like it was no big deal. A father was a father no matter what kind of job they had right?

"Baji-san..." Chifuyu asked Keisuke to come over as he whispered something into his ear. I would be lying if I said I didn't find it somehow rude. My anxiety didn't like that, because it was already suggesting some nasty scenarios for my brain. I sighed when I heard Keisuke laugh and then say something along the lines.

"I don't think you need to worry about that." how could I get it over with? Abruptly I didn't want to spend any minute longer in this house.

"Yo, blondie, shouldn't you introduce yourself first before taking a gossip break, talk about rude." I pouted.

"I'm sorry." he smiled sheepishly. "I'm Chifuyu Matsuno." so what now? I got it.

"You can just call me Michi... what should I call you then?" Chifuyu seemed to be deep in his thoughts, taking his time to respond.

"I can call you blondie." he probably didn't expect this, since shock was written all over his face. I heard Keisuke laugh tho, so I decided to give him more examples to choose from.

"Senpai?... Bro...Chifufu, Matsuno-Kun." I totally thought he would choose the last one, but since he stood there like a mortified statue I decided to keep it going.

"Maybe Moi Sunshine, cause of your blonde hair... cinnamon roll? Cinnamon bun?" he must have realized I would have kept it coming if he didn't answer.

"Just call me by name as well!" that decision seemed to be made in some haste.

"Okay~" I giggled and even gave him an okay sign.

"I told you, that you both would get along just fine." I wasn't sure Chifuyu thought the same, but I just shrugged my shoulders.