Clone Cleanup~

Yuri Hirabayashi~

After waking up from my deep slumber on Friday as I was changing my clothes, I tried to recall the events that my clone lived thru for the short amount it was alive

After waking up from my deep slumber on Friday as I was changing my clothes, I tried to recall the events that my clone lived thru for the short amount it was alive. It sure felt confusing, since each word she spoke, each sensation felt, became my own. Most of the decisions she took were based on my personality and morality compass or the added pressure from the system. Since there was already a punishment in motion, she probably couldn't refuse to kiss Ran it seemed.

But once I cleared my mind I managed to find the reason why she ended up at his house in the first place. After my clone left the restaurant yesterday, she met Ran on the way back home, who gave her an invitation to sleep at his apartment.

She became worried that Tora would catch us if we were at our house at the same time and accepted Ran's proposition. As for the kiss? It was the system's mission, however only occurred after Ran proposed the idea, so my smartass clone decided it was in her best interest to set some conditions first. Which was him wearing a bunny suit. So they went both on a shopping spree, while Rindou tagged along trying to persuade his brother against this idiotic idea.

"Simp." Was the only word I could use to describe Ran's behavior.

"Let's give him a call before he arrives at weird conclusions." I picked up my second phone and it took me three calls for this dumbass to finally pick it up.

"Who are you to call Michi so many times?" I stared at my phone in disbelief, did he really think I was still at his house?

"Because I want to get my phone back, duh. I thought you needed a heads up that I will be arriving at your house today." I got no response, just a bunch of noise as if someone was frantically searching after something.

"Where are you hiding Michi... did you really leave? But how? The front door is closed... Did you manifest some teleportation powers?" I found disoriented Ran to be quite funny in fact. I also heard him interrogate Rindou about the matter, for all he knew his younger brother was included in a prank of mine.

"You know you could just simply ask me for the details." I reminded him that was an option. I heard him hum a soft yes as he waited for my reply.

"Oh no look at the clock, I got no time to spare... can't come late to school you know. I will explain it to you later, cya~" I quickly disconnected the call, leaving him in suspense.

At school, I was ready to remind Kisaki what was going to take place tomorrow.

"You don't plan on bailing out on me right?" He stared at me with this bored look, yet it somehow felt so forced, like he was trying his best to make my presence not bother him.

"I will let you inside the house, but don't think about taking it too far." He suddenly glared at me, as I looked at his love meter. Nothing changed it was still on the crush spectrum. Was he truly so obsessed with Hinata that a tiny crush on a girl that for a short amount of time would have reciprocated his feelings couldn't compare?