Cotton Candy Boys~

As soon I woke up, I saw my phone's display informing me that there was a new message that arrived just now

As soon I woke up, I saw my phone's display informing me that there was a new message that arrived just now. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and decided to have a look at who was already up on their feet and ready to interact with other people so early.

"Would you like to go on a date?" I stared at this message in confusion, was this by chance Taiju? Only he would have the audacity to ask such a thing, but no, when I looked up the sender's name it was no one else but Hakkai. Too taken aback by the content of the message I decided to give him a call, so I could have the quickest explanation as to what exactly was going on in his head.

"Are you so curious?" Was the first thing he dared to say, but by his voice, I could tell he was taken aback by how quickly I called his ass.

"Not really I wanted to have the briefest clarification you are or aren't acting like Taiju's minion." Yes, I couldn't trust him so easily, after what he put me thru last time.

"Of course not! I don't plan to ever set you up with my brother again... even if it would be beneficial for us siblings considering how tame he acts after meeting you..." I just stayed quiet and glared at the lure, but then a weird thought came to me.

"He stole some of my DNA and it's slowly taking over him, of course, he will become calmer, reaching tranquility." Hakkai was now wheezing.

"Where are you even getting those ideas from?... But Taiju acting like you, it's scary to imagine." However, he decided to add something foolish out of the blue.

"But I'm shocked how many dates you already went with him on... are you sure you don't fancy him just a little bit." Did he really think it was easy to get rid of this clump of muscles when he was so persistent?

"Um... hello? Have you seen your brother's behavior? Even if I rejected his ass multiple times he is still persistent to make me his girlfriend, which begs the question, what the hell did you even tell him for him to agree to this in the first place?" There must have been something he lied about, right?

"I may have said you liked him, but are tsundere about it..." I was staring daggers at my phone, great just great. Hakkai was now purposely apologizing, probably feeling my rage.

"So tell me if it's not Taiju you were trying to set me on a date with, who could it even be? Like did you sign up to be my personal blind date arranger or something?" He ignored the last comment and went on.

"Don't worry, this time I will set you up with someone truly likable. I won't tell them any lies either." I wasn't too sure, I wanted to spend my whole afternoon in the club so we could make use of it next week. Considering it was Friday I had only today to finish tidying it up.

"What do you say?" I wanted to refuse, but at the same time was curious about who Hakkai held in such high regard, but the system butted in to settle my mind.

'Would you rather accept Hakkai Shiba's proposal or go out your way to find a date for Manjiro Sano?' Like I would try to play the Cupid and for Mikey of all the people? Where would I even find a soul brave enough or someone whose mother instinct wouldn't awaken just by stealing a glance at him? Impossible.