Summer Homework~

Once I woke up I decided this was the perfect time to finish the stupid over the summer assignment, I reached for my phone and looked thru my various contacts, trying to figure out who would be the best partner for this task. But in the end, I chose someone based on the fact that I missed their soft and fluffy blue hair. I sent a message saying.

"Yo Souya, would you want to come over and study with me today in the evening?" I hit the send button, and it took quite a while to receive a reply, which said the following.

"Isn't it summer already, why are you studying?" Why did I have a hunch the one that sent the message was Nahoya instead? But responded with,

"Obviously because I have homework to do over the summer if I wait my procrastination will never let me finish, but if you don't want to just say so." I guess because the message looked like I changed my mind, the next message arrived much quicker.

"No wait, I'm coming, but Nahoya wants to tag along too." Nahoya didn't seem like a person that would put their free time into more studying tho? Was he looking out for his brother? If so that's adorable! We came to an agreement that we would meet at 16 precisely right after my training session.

"Let's clean up." At this point, my room was in a mess, since guests were coming over it was the perfect opportunity to use it as an excuse to get some chores going, but it quickly escalated to me trying to find out what kind of items I owned instead.

"What are you doing?" Kazutora asked as I was sitting in a literal pile of mess.

"Cleaning?" I answered, he looked around my room while saying.

"Are you sure about that?" I shook my head.

"I was going to clean but then I found some amazing stuff in this room and my life spiraled into the abyss." Drama queen time, I collapsed on the newfound stash of notebooks.

"Assure me that I still have time to clean it up," I begged that it wasn't too late to get out of this mess.

"It's like twelve o'clock." I sighed in relief and started to put away everything that was on the floor. It took a while, so Kazutora decided to give me a ride on his motorcycle to the gym.

"Maybe you should also buy one." I blinked at him in confusion.

"Motorcycle." I wasn't sure I was brave enough to trust myself in riding such a beast.

"Ahhh because you want the twin aesthetics? If you have one, I should too?" He rolled his eyes at me. I gave him a hug and said thanks for the ride and then I walked inside.

"This place is quite empty." Sure other members were obviously using some machines but the people that hung around here during my sessions were gone.

"Since they couldn't see any improvement maybe they got bored with coming over." I shook my head, wouldn't believe Waka's lies.

"I guess they're busy today." I walked into the changing room, once I came out our session started but Wakasa was more vocal than usual.

"So why did I hear some rumors going around that I have a strong female underling, that I'm training myself?" He didn't seem happy with this development.

"Don't look at me, I'm too busy to think about telling people obvious lies." I shrugged while landing a hit.

"Then who would be responsible for this?" He asked, the only possible culprit I could think of would be Keisuke.

"How about you interrogate Keisuke? He was the one spreading gossip about me to his gang members... maybe someone heard it took it out of proportion and we finally arrived at an episode of Gossip Girls... wait for it... Gossip Manji Gang." Perfection.