2 Cat Trip~

It was already the 26th of August, so when was Kakucho planning to inform me about Izana's birthday? I believed he had the perfect opportunity yesterday at the Pizza Party, yet he didn't mention anything about this topic. Was he afraid Izana would hear it since these two were barely leaving each other's sides? So it was safe to conclude he was planning a surprise party?

Or was the problem laying somewhere else, like the guest list? Like Shion for example, was Kakucho still iffy about his shameless behavior on the camping trip? However I was convinced he learned his lesson, we all knew he wouldn't dare to go against Izana, who said something weird conceivably for Shion to arrive at the bizarre conclusion that I was his girlfriend.

As Kakucho and his reason for not inviting me couldn't leave my mind, suddenly I received the message I was waiting for, kind of.

"Michi are you free on the 30th of August? Do you think you can spare some of your time and come over to our place on that day?" Yet he didn't mention the reason behind the visit, did I really have to take my own initiative to make it work? Or was he going around the circles to prevent me to spend enormous money on Izana's gift since I already bought him a brand new phone?

"What's happening that day? I have a shift then so..." I decided to use my work as an excuse so he could tell me why this day was so important.

"It's Izana's birthday, he wants you to come over." So it wasn't a surprise party after all. So what was the issue of telling me this so late? How was I supposed to find a good present if I get such a small timeframe? Then again this was better than whatever happened during Mikey's birthday. I sighed it wasn't like I would get an answer by thinking about it.

"And you're letting me know only now? I have barely time to think about what to purchase." He quickly apologized and gave me some advice, yet everything he suggested was just basic household items. However I wanted to buy something more extravagant, and I had to live my sugar mommy dreams. But pondering about this had to wait since I had a training pass with Wakasa.

"Michi don't overdo it!" I guess Kakucho could sense my train of thought of buying something lavish.

"If you want to provide as much as I do for your lovely Izana, you better start putting more time into your studies rather than going around fighting people." Then again maybe in the future one could make him into an Instagram influencer, he had the looks and a cool scar, I could see him as some fitness model. I didn't get any response, perhaps my joke made him angry?

Once at the gym I was throwing punches until Benkei mentioned it once again.

"I feel even more improvement, not much but it's something, have you done something different those past few days? Like additional training outside these sessions?" I shook my head not feeling like telling him any lies.

"Nope... however I did get beaten up by someone...so yeah I guess I found new determination which is revenge." Benkei stopped the training to inquire about who would dare to do something like this. Maybe they were seeing me as a little sister worth protecting?

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm already on the case of getting back at those two." They sure weren't happy to hear that there were two people out there trying to fight me not one, but soon Benkei changed the topic to have the conversation on a positive note.

"For the first month and a half there was no visible improvement, but suddenly you're getting stronger rapidly, maybe Senju was right about you after all." He was correct, any other normal person would probably already build up some stamina after 2 months of intense training, I was just a tad more special.

"And you two doubted my insight!" Senju yelled looking quite smug at the moment, her expression made me bust out laughing.

"Yes, Yes I was in the wrong," Wakasa admitted shocking us both, my initial shock came from the fact that previously it never looked like he would change his mind on that stance, that I would be useless in fights no matter how much time passed by.