Present Hunting~

The following day after my normal day at work, I was walking around the shops in the area trying to figure out the best present I could purchase for Izana, what could I even buy? Since I barely knew anything about him, besides his background story and shaky mental state, there was not much to go on.

What could his hobbies possibly be? Do I buy him a while bike, yet it seemed like stretch and again I knew nothing on this topic. What if my ass would get scammed because I was perceived as a rich spoiled girl that knew nothing about motorcycles in general? There was a possibility of receiving help, but someone would probably question who I was spending so much money on, then again dad wouldn't agree with such a big purchase either. He probably would have liked it if I spent it on myself than on other people.

I decided it would be in my best interest to find another item. And as I was deeply pondering about it, suddenly I came across a person that I could request for help, with this difficult task. Muto was here wandering around in casual wear. He took a quick glance my way, and once his eyes caught my silhouette his eyes widened in horror as if he knew well what kind of shenanigans I was up to. I took a deep breath, soon yelling out.

"MY ANGEL, MY SAVIO-" Before I could finish I found his hand covering my mouth.

"Stop yelling the most embarrassing stuff." Oh~ he acted shy, I guess no one ever told him how nice of a person he was. How dare Sanzu betray this man, he just wanted to find a place or group he thought he belonged to. But I wouldn't stop yelling embarrassing nicknames, I wouldn't be a sheep in Japanese society!

"Aren't being a delinquent supposed to be all about breaking the social norms, or in your book it just means beating up other guys with colored hair?" He looked shell-shocked at my stance on this topic but didn't utter any word of agreement or deny it. Because of the unsettling silence, I decided to shift his attention to another topic.

"Great that I found you here, weren't you astonished at the fact I knew Izana?" He didn't seem to want to hide the fact, just nodded his head in agreement. Perhaps he was curious about where I was going with this question.

"So I can safely assume you know him too."

"Yes I do in fact." was his simple response.

"Awesome, then you can help me out here... of course only if you have time to spare." He seemed a little spaced out, maybe he was considering all the pros and cons of hanging around me, who knew.

"What do you need help with?" He must have put his head to good use since he quickly added.

"Are you planning to buy a present for Izana as well?" So he was out here on a shopping spree himself.

"And you want my help on the matter?" I quickly nodded my head, admitting it was the case.

"I just recently met him, there is not much I know about him. I asked my other friend for help but all his suggestions involved everyday necessities, but I would prefer buying him something he could enjoy as a hobby." Muto thought about it but decided to ask me to tag along.

"Since we are here for the same purpose... but I was also planning to buy a gift for Sanzu as well." He soon went into detail about how Sanzu explained there was a reason why he never mentioned his real blood sibling to him and never considered them as such, blaming it all on some childhood trauma. Sure it could be true, but since it came from Sanzu's mouth I wasn't buying it fully.

"I don't know Muto, if Sanzu really cared for you he would at least vaguely explain his situation... but if at the end of the day all he did was put all the blame on you and refused to admit to his mistakes, then I don't think he's worth your efforts. Has he at least mentioned he has a little sister as well?" Muto stopped mid-walk making me realize what kind of shit bag Sanzu was once more.