Baby Fever~

Somehow I was the first one to shine and rise on this rainy Sunday morning, I couldn't believe how my boyfriend wasted all his evening annoying those two fools that were still against our relationship. They even got Cupid onto their side, and my hubby even went as far as to let them stay in my room for the night to prove some kind of point.

And thanks to the insolent system it looked like I had no say on the matter since a mission popped up yesterday and it was a far better option on letting them remain in their spot than embarrass myself by letting out strange lewd noises after their departure.

It looked like Venus did have some constraints, but creating absurd misunderstandings wasn't one such thing.

Feeling the sunrays on my face, I soon sat up on the bed, in hopes I would have time to think to myself, but as soon my body moved, Tetta's eyes opened up and so he cuddled to my torso. At first, I was ready to melt at the abnormal gesture, even brushing my fingers thru his hair feeling quite at peace, but I couldn't shake this strange feeling, that this was also one of his many schemes to create even more chaos.

I barely got ten minutes of calmness, before he opened his eyelids once more while displaying this nasty smirk on his face.

"Let me know when those two wake up." I sighed at the request, but before I had the chance to respond, the blankets which my brother and Keisuke used went flying up in the air. I saw them coming closer while resting their chins on the end of my bed as they were glaring at their sworn enemy.

"So you can do what exactly?" They spoke in perfect synchronicity. Kisaki didn't even hesitate just went in for a kiss, but I abruptly stopped his advances.

"Listen if you three want to fight like a bunch of five-year-olds, so be it. However don't involve me in it, I don't wish to get yet another headache." I slipped from my boyfriend's grip, Cupid jumped into my arms, and we left the three guys to their own devices.

Expecting mom to be already preparing breakfast I decided it would be in my best interest to help her, rather than paying attention to the three kids in the house.

Downstairs I saw how mom was cutting up some vegetables and the rice was already cooking in the rice cooker. Dad was by the table, reading the morning newspaper.

"I'm here to help making breakfast," I announced to my parents, pulling my pj's sleeves up.

"What about your boyfriend dear?" I sighed while a random thought came to mind.

"He can date Keisuke for all I care." I just wasn't expecting those three to not start a fight and instead follow me here.

"Hey! I don't want him!" I heard Keisuke scream coming from the hallway, Kisaki being right behind him rolling his eyes at his loudness.

"I don't know, you two have been trying to get each other's attention since yesterday, maybe there is indeed some chemistry between you two?" They were both too stunned to fire their shots back. I pulled out a knife and started the breakfast preparations until Kisaki finally voiced his opinion.

"I disagree with your hypothesis," I smirked and had the best response already prepared.

"I don't know, maybe the tall guy influenced you and you're starting to reconsider his idea, however instead of inviting the giraffe, you are planning to implement another person. Which is Keisuke because you're so fond of him." I sent them both a wink and since Keisuke had no idea what I was talking about, he made some disgusted sounds.

And then a mission descended from heaven.

'Would you rather chase Tetta Kisaki or Keisuke Baji away from your premises as fast as you can?' I looked at my boyfriend and then back at Keisuke, it was safe to say it would be easier to hurry my hubby rather than my big brother's guest since he tended to be stubborn in such scenarios, but I decided to take my time since I didn't want my date to worry.