Boyfriend Search~

When I opened my eyes from my pleasant nap it was already dark outside? No wait, something was amiss, I didn't even recall going to bed, let alone returning back home. The last thing I did remember however was using poor Souya as my personal pillow since there was something so soothing about his aura. But it was strange, normally I wasn't such a heavy sleeper, because someone just opening the door to my room could easily wake me up. So how?

Was this the system's doing? Or was perhaps my sleep deprivation so severe even the loudness of the city couldn't awaken me from my slumber?

I sighed and tried to reach my nightstand to see if my phone was there, but instead, my palm came in contact with something soft, and I could recognize the sensation on the spot. As of now, I was holding onto Souya's hair, no doubt.

Did it mean I was inside the Kawata twins' house? I blinked multiple times to adjust my eyes to the darkness, inside what happened to be an unfamiliar room, and then I recognized someone's silhouette laying beside me. So yes Angry was sleeping soundly right next to me. Once my senses were more attuned I realized another person was resting inside those four walls. So the twins shared their room, how cute was that? I then proceeded to cover my mouth refraining myself from speaking out loud, knowing full well it would escalate into a fight if I woke Smiley up.

Then I proceeded to pat my clothes, just to make sure I was wearing the same outfit and no memories vanished from a mission freak accident, because anything could be possible if Venus was involved.

"Safe," I whispered. Then I titled my head, feeling a little bit confused about those peculiar circumstances. How come Ran allowed this to happen? It felt like he was more the guy that would pull something like this.

I was about to lay back down, but a pair of hands wrapped themself around my torso. The only word that came to mind was 'cute'. So I started to pat Souya's puff hair without thinking much about it.

Before I knew an alarm went off and Nahoya grumpily turned it off and then proceeded to look in my direction with a blank expression, with his eyes closed I couldn't tell if he had seen me or not.

"What?" I questioned the sleepyhead that just awaken.

"I just wonder, how did you even sleep thru all the noise? Do you possess sleeping superpowers like Mikey?" He questioned.

"Nah, more likely Mikey got them from Ran." The peachy guy sighed meanwhile I looked down to spot Angry looking at me, surprised about the position we were in.

"I did that?" He questioned.

"Yeah, hope you aren't against me touching your hair, unlike certain someone." And then I turned my attention to the other twin.

"So tell me guys... how did this happen?" Perhaps they thought I would be angry at the strange development, but it wasn't the case, I was pretty much used to weird things happening around me.

"Well, you fell asleep and didn't budge no matter how much we shook you around in fact." Was the start of the tale.

"Souya may have believed he secretly killed you, but I pointed out you were still breathing. Considering we couldn't leave you there, I suggested we take you to our house, where you could take a rest and once you wake up our date can continue... we may have done it behind the Haitani backs so they weren't too pleased when they saw us running with you in our arms." This sure made sense and then he continued.

"But you never really woke up so notified your parents about your situation, and strange enough your mother asked us to let you stay here... which as you see we did." A mission appeared once he finished.

'Would you rather tell the truth about why your mother did that or squeeze Souya Kawata as hard as you can?' The system wanted me to hurt this sweet bean? Not on my watch!