Wedding Day~

[July 3rd 2017] [Chifuyu p.o.v]

"Hurry up Fuyu, I promised Michi we would arrive earlier to the wedding reception so we could witness her grand entrance or something." Senju, my lovely fiance yelled from the hallway as I was in the middle of an intense battle with my tie, trying to make it cooperate with me.

"And what is that supposed to imply?" I asked out of curiosity, wondering how Michi was planning to steal the spotlight from someone else big day. I stuck my head out of the bedroom, only to witness Senju shrug her shoulders not being sure of it herself.

"She did mention it was supposed to be a surprise, and it's not like I will pry the answer out of her..." She inched closer and helped me by tying the tie for me.

"...But since it's Michi we are talking about, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if she chose to ride her horse all the way from the countryside, just to seem cool." I nodded my head, agreeing that this was indeed a possibility until I realized a slight problem with this hypothesis.

"But isn't she already five months into her pregnancy? I don't think riding horses in such condition is ideal, especially for such a long distance."

"I guess you're right, even during the previous weekend I saw her, her stomach didn't seem any bigger, so this fact kept slipping my mind. She also never seems to complain about any symptoms...so reminders don't come often." I kissed her forehead to show my thanks, but couldn't stop feeling bad for Keisuke, since he was separated from his wife during such an important period of their life.

When Michi found out she was pregnant, she joked about providing the baby with the crispest air she could find, and moved away from Tokyo to the countryside where her grandparents lived. No one could change her mind otherwise, not even Keisuke.

I tried to be generous and give him some time off work, during his school summer break, since this was his last year in the university, but he coolly banged his chest while proclaiming in the most confident tone, that the longer time they are separated from each other the more Michi would miss him. Suddenly I received a flick to my forehead.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I told you to hurry so stop thinking about Keisuke and let's get going."

"How did you-?" I asked her but received a knowing smile.

"We been together for so long, how wouldn't I know?"

Once we finally left and were heading to the venue sitting nearly inside my car, Senju expressed.

"Hopefully you won't mind if I will be the one catching the flowers this time around." I shook my head to convey my words, it was about time, all of our closest friends were happily married.

"Great... Emma caught them at Michi's wedding, then it all went down like a chain reaction, followed by Yuzuha, Akane, Momo, and then Hinata... it should be my turn today."

"Still can't believe how a bouquet of flowers had such tremendous enough power to tell the future, it has to be related to Michi somehow." Senju just rose a brow at my speculations.

"Why does every mystical thing has to be related to Michi in your head?"

"I mean think about it, she probably said a chant before tossing it five years ago and the power still carries over, to this day." She started laughing at my silly assumptions.

"She really did a number on you Fuyu, for you to be brainwashed this much!" I felt my cheeks becoming hotter, was my case this bad?

"In no time you be yelling with her to make other people bow before her, I bet."