House Tour~

When I woke up the next following morning, I got startled by the single fact that my boyfriend was awake and was staring intensely at my face. He's gaze sure didn't dedicate any passion or adoration, it felt more like he was trying to figure out something about me.

"Is my face that scary?" He asked me first with a raspy morning voice, and I wasn't too sure if he meant it or was actually being sarcastic.

"No... but you scared me because I wasn't expecting you to wake up before me and stare at my face as if you were admiring a fancy painting... Are you finally getting more aware of your feelings toward me? Should I start preparing for the worst?" I asked him making this into some staring competition.

"For the worst?" He repeated confused.

"Yes... like thinking about marriage and stuff." He choked on either his saliva or air, I couldn't be sure and he started coughing. Sitting up to aid his situation in turn.

"What?! We're 13, you idiot!"

"Yes I'm aware, and I believe you should stop taking everything so seriously, have you ever thought there is a thing called a joke?... Considering how you're purposefully frowning your eyebrows, it may not be the case."

"Ugh." Was the only thing I heard come out of his mouth before he plopped back onto the bed and turned away from me. He didn't seem too keen on talking but I decided to ignore the fact.

"I think you should loosen up a little. Sometimes you're behaving way too much like a grownup... how about getting some new hobbies? Since you like plants how about starting taking care of those, I bet they can bring you the tranquility you've been searching for." No response, so I added.

"Want me to buy you a cactus?" Since he refused to entertain me with a reply I decided to just lay there looking at the ceiling. However soon a question I had been considering for a while popped into my mind.

"Listen... there isn't a chance you're trying to deceive me in some way are you?" He turned around pretty quickly.

"You don't seem to trust me." He seemed kind of dejected in a way.

"Well at times I find it suspicious of how eager you seem, following thru my endless whims, despite your constant complains."

"That's a lot of accusations you got against me." Kisaki didn't seem too pleased.

"Can you really blame me? Last time you tried to use my feeling for your own benefit. Anyway, what I tried to say is, if you really did ask me out of bad intentions, I can overlook it but only if you confess the fact right now, however, if you don't-" Suddenly I felt his finger resting on my lips.

"Did you really accept dating me only to accuse me like this?" I blinked, and put some thought behind it. Yes, that would a shitty move.

"No of course not... But it's something that's been bothering me lately, and you know what they say... communication in relationships is key." Yep, I totally didn't sound like a thirteen-year-old did I?

"I just wanted to please my new girlfriend, can't I? This is my first relationship after all..." He seemed serious, I turned over my whole body to face him now.

"Ohhh~ How about telling your girlfriend how much you like her more often, or in case you're too shy for such daring confessions, I remember reading a story once where the husband squeezed his wife's hand three times to indicate he was saying he loves her, how about implementing something like this?"

"Where do you even find such stories?" Internet buddy, I'm an internet goblin. He sighed took my hand in his and actually proceeded with the gesture.

"Even if I'm a worm?" I questioned only for him to glare in my direction while expressing.