Twins~

So I woke up feeling quite disoriented still holding onto that trash bag, catching a random guy staring in my direction. From his perspective, I must have looked like a drunk or a homeless person.

"What?" I asked in a grumpy voice, not liking to be stared at like an animal in a zoo, and rightfully so he scurried away from my sight. The first thing I did was look up my phone which informed me it was the 19th of November.

"It's already Saturday?" I asked myself but seeing how bright it was outside, it sure couldn't be the Friday evening I departed at.

"So I was right in telling mom I would go missing during the night." I stood up, my body wobbled a little and after I regained my balance I decided.

"Right, time to head home and tell my fam about what kind of sick adventures the system took me on." But then something hit me.

"Wait.. wasn't Takemichi bound to bump into Taiju and get beaten up right after the bowling session?" Sure maybe the results would change, but I couldn't let anyone traumatize my girl Hina.

The muscle giant has calmed himself down those past few months, but I couldn't trust him fully just yet. In case he was still obsessed with all the twisted family nonsense, I could totally see him threatening Takemichi's life, just like in the manga to drag Hakkai into his little gang.

"Let's go!" I swung the bag over my shoulder and started to sprint at maximum speed, so I wouldn't miss my chance of arriving on time. I caught a bus to my destination, and sure received a lot of dirty looks from other passengers. Did they think I was carrying around literal trash? I guess they couldn't possibly imagine someone dragging clothes worth millions of yen in a black trash bag.

Once I arrived at my given location, it looked like I was right on cue, just seconds before the shit would have hit the fan, but had to force myself thru the Black Dragon troops, making me wonder how come I didn't have the luck to catch them from the other side, that was probably more accessible.

I was trying to push my way forward, but could barely squeeze myself thru, so I chose to yell out.

"Takemichi!" Causing all the attention to be shifted to me instead. Once Taiju's minions realized who I was they parted away like the red sea making me feel like Moses.

"Many thanks, many thanks," I muttered under my nose, but then caught Takemichi's troupe, Taiju, and his two henchmen looking in my direction.

"What?" I asked irritated, but that's when I noticed Takemichi sitting on the ground, his cheek bruised, the giant hovering over him like a massive statue.

"You look like a mess, what happened-" I interrupted Taiju, by dropping my bag to the ground and running to Takemichi's side.

"No baby, who is responsible for this?" I asked examining his face, but soon tears started to stream down m face, we both understood that all the emotions we experienced yesterday surfaced from nowhere.

"No Michi, don't cry... you will make me cry." And in no time we were sitting on the hard cold pavement, hugging each other while bawling our eyes out, the others surrounding us like frozen-in-place onlookers. We felt comfort just by being in each other's presence.

"Actually I was left alone in that huge apartment... and being there by myself made me fear someone would bust thru that door and get me!" It looked like he had something to say as well but held himself back. Maybe finding out that his future self was the reason Hinata died, was really a punch in the gut.

"It's okay Michi, we are safe now... how about your cheek, are you in need of any stitches?" I shook my head mostly because I wasn't so sure myself.

"I disinfected it myself, but you think I should have it checked out at the hospital anyway?"