Date with Keisuke~

Saturday rolled around, and after eating breakfast I just laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling while being wrapped in bedsheets like a burrito. Out of boredom, I decided to check my stats, somehow it felt like I was getting fewer missions recently.

Intelligence: 53

Luck: 55

Endurance: 53

Agility: 52

Strength: 52

"I should manage to get it to the 60 mark someday soon right?" I asked myself but then an idea came to mind.

"Will I be able to hold someone when my strength is high enough? Could I be the one pinning my man to the wall while holding him up? Kazushi... you brought me enlightenment as well." I was excited to try to raise my strength stat.

"Should I also pin someone else to the bed?" I had this urge to do it again but decided to stray my mind from that idea by distracting myself as my eyes landed on the Michi merch T-shirt.

"Right I should give it to Mucho, though should I keep the last exemplar to myself?" I gave it some thought.

"Also the date is at lunchtime so I still have time to visit him now." Once I got an okay sign from Muto I started to dress snickering to myself wondering what kind of expression he would make to the present. Unexpectedly I felt the disturbance in the force, something was moving at rapid speed, and an overwhelming presence was approaching my domain I could feel it in my bones.

"There is no way he will just run inside..." I barely got my pants on, and the door to my room wide opened.

"Michi!" I'm here!" I quickly grabbed a flip-flop that was nearby and hit him right on the head.

"Hey! What was that for?" He yelled but finally saw his mistake, blushed, and retreated to the hall quickly.

"That's what I thought." Once I had a shirt on I opened the door.

"Didn't I tell you just yesterday to stop trying to bust into my room? You need to start learning how to knock!" I was fuming.

"Sorry."

"So anyway, why are you so early, I was about to go visit Muto before our date."

"Why?" I sighed pulled out the shirt and admitted.

"Since I got one for Kazutora I thought it was a great idea to give it to my second brother as well." Keisuke looked so bewildered.

"Brother? Since when do you think of him as such?"

"Oh since the day we met, he executed this big brother aura, he helped me when I fell from my bicycle and broke it in the middle of nowhere, so he gave a ride, truly a saint." He seemed genuinely weirded out.

"Are you sure we are talking about the same guy?" So I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't slander my broski." He nodded.

"So you going to have to wait," I mentioned but he caught my sleeve.

"Can't I tag along?" I sighed yet gave him an okay sign.

"On one condition, no fights." He agreed and so I grabbed all the stuff I needed and we headed outside. However, as I was about to approach my bike a system mission came up.

'Would you rather ask Keisuke Baji for a ride or try to lose him along the way?' Hold your horses, wasn't that only possible with speeding, like this guy had more experience in driving motorcycles than I did. So I turned around on my heel and asked.

"Do you mind giving me a ride, I don't feel like driving today." He gave me the biggest toothy grin, was he truly this happy with this one single request?