Sewing Buddy~

Yesterday I got a mission to invite Sanju for a sleepover, which I did who wouldn't when you get 2 agility stats instead of 1, this time she had a blast trying on my clothes instead. She was surprised when she couldn't see any tags that indicated where I got my clothes from, so I just let her know they were all in fact handmade.

Currently, I was just laying in bed, my whole body aching from the workout from yesterday, didn't help that one of Senju's legs was on top of me and of course, Cupid joined the cuddle pile someday under the night. I reached for my phone that I left under my pillow and saw that Souya did indeed message me, mentioning we could go out together on Monday.

'Which time and where?' was my message back to him and then I saved his contact as Blue Cotton Candy.

I scoffed over Senju's leg and started to get out of bed. Cupid woke up at that moment, so he demanded I carry him downstairs for his breakfast time. As soon I came down I saw that mom was making pancakes, quite unusual since she mostly made Japanese-style food.

"Oh Michi, I thought you would want some, so I got a recipe from a friend." Wow yes, I soon as I woke up I did, in fact, had a craving for fluffy pancakes with jam.

"Thanks," I said as I decided to take out the plates, to prepare the breakfast table.

"How about watching a movie together today?" That did sound like a delightful thing to do to start this slow morning.

"After breakfast?" I asked which he agreed upon.

"Awesome, I will ask Senju if she wants to join." it was Saturday after all, she couldn't possibly have that much to do?

"I'm happy you managed to make some female friends as well." dad said while looking up from his newspaper.

"At least I have one female friend from my school so that's all good for me." Then I remembered how Souya wanted to meet up.

"Also I will be meeting someone on Monday." I usually let mom know where I was, so she didn't have to worry when I didn't come home right back from school.

"Who are you meeting this time?"

"Remember the twins-" before I could finish she said.

"Oh the blue-haired kid, could it be a date?" well he never specified it was a date.

"No, it's just a simple hangout." mother gave me a troubled look.

"Do you perhaps still think about the guy that rejected you?" well I never mentioned how I got rejected a second time.

"Well I got rejected again so... you could put it like that." she couldn't believe it.

"I mean it's hard when he's in the same class as me." And so easily teased.

"Yes, that would be difficult then." Mom said and dropped this topic, that's when Senju came down.

We ate breakfast and watched a movie that so happened to be Mean Girls, Senju left after that, and I had time to think about the cosplay I wanted to make. I thought about all the manga and anime I read, but it was hard to settle for anything since it felt like I had to make something that existed in this timeframe.

"Tokyo Mew Mew will do just fine, let's just go and purchase the fabric," I told my parents what I was up to and went to a fabric store.

"This is harder than I imagined," I said looking around presumably looking lost, which is most likely why he approached me.

"You look troubled do you need help?" I wasn't sure why Mitsuya decided to talk with me when he wasn't even an employer of this store, but maybe he just wanted to help a certain newbie.