Momo x Male Reader: Confession

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~

Fluff

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

You have debuted as a member of Golden Child under Woollim Entertainment. You are going to attend an award ceremony show tonight along with your group. Your favorite girl group is also attending it and can't wait to see them in person once more. You can only see them if your group's comeback promotions overlap with them.

You always managed to talk with your bias of the group and feel happy after talking with her. However, you always forget to ask about her phone number because you get too caught up in the conversation and her beauty. 

You are getting ready for the show in the waiting room, getting your hair and makeup ready. You are dressed in a formal suit outfit as well as your members.

"Golden Child, time to go on stage!" A female staff shouted outside the room and all of you made your way out, walking out of the stage while the host introduced your group as the performers' lineup. Your fans cheered loudly for your group, waving their lightsticks. You and your group bowed at the audience and waved at your fans while making your way to your seating area.

After minutes have passed, it's finally time for TWICE, your favorite group, to appear on stage. You knew you have to wait for very long to see them perform and you're willing to wait. The host then proceed with the show with the girl group as the last one on the lineup.

It's time for your group to perform so the staff called all of you to go on standby. All of you went down the stage quietly while the current group is performing. After a short time, you ran to the stage and went into formation with your members. 'Without You' started playing and you guys started dancing and singing to the song. The show told you to perform 2 songs so you performed the next song right away after the first one ends. Once the 2nd song ends, you and your group rushed down the stage so that the next group can get into their formation.

You went back to the seating area with your members and watched the show, congratulating whoever gets an award. Your fans knew you are a fan of TWICE so when they get an award, you stood up and cheered for them, happy for them, while your members laughed. Your fans found it cute and wholesome, seeing you supporting and congratulating them with a big smile on your face. 

Soon, it's time for them to perform and you are getting hyped as you watched the opening video on the large screen. You could see the girls getting onstage to get ready to perform. You knew that they are going to perform their latest song on their recent comeback album but you didn't know what other song they would sing. 

You clapped in awe of their beauty and amazing vocals, specifically your bias. You only watched your bias as she catches your eyes and attention first, as always.

They performed a new song which you didn't know of but still cheered for them. Inside you, you hope that their agency would release the new song as it is very nice and wonderful. 

The show finished and your group won one award. Even though it's just one, you're still thankful towards your fans, who have been supporting you and your group a lot.

You made Bomin accompanied you to avoid suspicion as the both of you walked to TWICE's waiting room. You hope that there are no paparazzi and reporters around. You knocked on the door gently two times. Jihyo greeted you and the tall man with a warm smile as if they have been expecting you. Momo saw you and immediately recognized you, approaching you with a happy smile and a wave. You waved back with a timid smile as Bomin asked for approval to enter the room which the leader accepted without hesitation. The both of you entered the room and Jihyo closed the door behind you guys before going back to the floor, sitting on a light green mat and eating some spicy noodles with her members.