Sana x Fem Reader: Hotel Stay(I)

Requested anonymously

~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Gxg

Part 1

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I'm in a café, sitting by the window seat and just chilling. I ordered an iced caramel macchiato and 2 cinnamon Danish rolls. The cinnamon Danish roll here is extremely delicious so i always find myself ordering around 2 to 3 of them to lighten up my mood whenever i'm feeling down. 

I was about to finish my little snack when someone caught my eye the moment they entered the café. My breath was taken away when i saw how beautiful she looked. She has blonde hair and is wearing a white off-shoulder clothing with metal buttons in the middle and light pastel pink skirt. She looks extremely beautiful and amazing like a goddess.

She probably felt my gaze on her as i noticed her turning towards my direction and saw me staring at her. I quickly looked away, pretending to look out of the window and looking at the scenery outside. I saw her giggled silently to herself from the corner of my eyes before she turned back to the counter, giving the cashier her order. I turned my head to the front and resumed eating my cinnamon roll.

Someone sat down in front of me out of nowhere and i instantly recognized who it was, looking from the color of the hair. I tilted my head upwards, holding onto the roll with both hands and biting onto it, and looked at the beautiful girl. She is glowing so brightly and could outshine the sunlight if she walks under the sun. She gave me a warm and friendly smile and drank a cup of coffee which she ordered. She also ordered a small slice of chocolate cake.

"Are you alone?" She asked, breaking the silence between us and looked at me with a curious expression.

"Yes, i am. How about you?" I answered and directed the same question back to her, also wanting to know if she is here alone or waiting for someone. 

"My answer is the same as yours." She told me with a smile and i felt happy on the inside, knowing that she is alone. It makes me feel relieved for some reason. 

Silence fell between us once more. I don't have the courage to speak nor ask anything as i am quite awkward and shy with strangers, especially with people who are extremely gorgeous.

"What's your number?" She asked and i looked up again, this time with a surprised face. Why would she ask me for my number when we just met?

"Why?" I asked instead of giving my number away to a beautiful stranger. She smiled in a friendly way and swiftly placed her palm on top of my hand on the table. I glanced at our hands touching then back at her breathtaking face to see her still smiling.

"It's because i want to be friends with you. You seem to be a good friend." She said and i thought about it but i couldn't concentrate on gathering my thoughts because she kept caressing my hand, which is driving me crazy.

"Okay, give me your phone." I told her and she smiled, cheering in victory softly, as i reached my other palm out towards her, facing upwards. She placed her phone on my palm and i typed in my number. Well, i struggled to do so with my thumb being in pain. I don't want to come off as rude so i didn't ask her to let go of my palm. Plus, she was staring at me intensely as if i might do something else with her phone. What can i do with her phone other than just typing my number down?