2yeon: Wolf Jeong Part 1

Bxg

Smut

----------

Nayeon's POV

I am a beautiful girl, who is part of a hunting team. We are currently hunting for a certain werewolf, who is rumoured to be wondering around my hometown.

My best friend, Jeong, is my childhood friend and lives in the same town as me so i guess we are both in danger, along with my eager team.

I'm not eager to hunt this werewolf. Instead, i felt scared. We hunt for all kinds of animals but we didn't hunt for any wolf species. This is why i'm scared. It's because i'm hunting a werewolf for the very first time in my entire life.

Since the men in the team will be patrolling around the town, i decided to go home and take a good beauty sleep so that my face is still pretty by the time i wake up the next morning.

Jeong lives next door to me but he would often be out at evening and back home in the middle of the night. I knew this because he told me, not because i was stalking him or anything.

Right now, i invited Jeong to my house since i feel scared that the werewolf might come after me out of nowhere.

"It's going to be alright. The wolf won't come after you." Jeong said with certainty.

"How can you be so sure? The wolf kills and eats human! I don't want to be eaten by the wolf!" I raised my voice in disbelief. He looks calm, way too calm. It's unusual. He should not be calm. The wolf might appear and here he is, being calm and certain.

"Why are you so calm? Are you not scared?" I asked and he sat down next to me.

"I'm scared too but i have to protect you first. You are more scared than me and it makes me want to protect you." He said, not looking at me and the mirror in front. He's always not looking at the mirror whenever he comes over to my house. I asked him one time and he told me that the mirror gives him nightmare and the bad memories he didn't want to remember.

"Let's lock the windows and close the curtains." He said, standing up and locking the windows then closed the curtains.

"You want to sleep now?" He asked and i just nodded my head. I lied down as he lied down beside me.

"Will you disappear by the time i wake up?" I asked, expecting his answer to be a no but his answer made me disappointed by a little.

"Maybe." Was his answer. So he might be here when i wake up. I don't want to assume that he will not present.

-------------

I woke up and noticed that Jeong was not by my side. I became down but no, i can't! This beautiful girl here have to look pretty at all times! I don't want to ruin my face with my bad mood.

"Nayeon. We saw your friend went out of your house in the middle of the night. He headed to the forest then came back to his own house." One man told me.

"So, what does that have to do with the werewolf?" I asked.

"One strange thing we noticed about your friend. He was wearing clothes when he went to the forest but when he came back, he was not wearing any shirt. He just wore pants, that's all.

Don't you think it's a bit suspicious?" The leader of the team explained to me.

I then thought for awhile. Yes, it is indeed suspicious but i don't want to suspect my best friend, who i knew for years.