Satzu: We Can't Love Each Other

Requested by:

TzuyusankiAmilazan

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Angst

Forbidden love in the family

So only read if you don't mind~

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu-ah, always remember this. When you love someone, love with all your heart and make them feel loved." There it is again, that one line that my mum said to me when i was young. I sat up from my bed with my palm on my forehead. Why do i keep remembering that line? I'm not even in love with anyone right now.

I shook my head with my eyes closed to clear my mind and stood up from my bed then went to the bathroom. Afterwards, i went out of my room to see my dad in the living room, sitting with one leg on top of the other leg and drinking a cup of coffee on the sofa. My mum was in the kitchen, washing dishes, and i noticed a plate of french toast on the dining table.

"That's yours." My mum said when she felt my presence and quickly turned her head around to look at me then turned back to the dishes in her hands. I thanked her and sat down on the dining chair then started eating the french toast.

"Your cousin is coming here today, Tzuyu-ah. Make sure to be nice to her, okay?" Mum told me as she dried her hands after washing them and patted my shoulder. My cousin, Sana-unnie, is coming to our house and she's going to live with us from today onwards because her parents are always away from home due to work and they are worried that their daughter might feel lonely to pass the time by herself at home so my parents told them that Sana-unnie can live with us. That way, she won't feel lonely and that's why she's coming to our house today.

"What time is she arriving?" I asked as she sat down across me.

"She's probably reaching at about 8pm." She said and i looked at her, thinking that she will come earlier than i thought.

"Her parents are going to bring her here after their work. That's why it's a bit late." She explained after noticing my expression and stare. I then nodded my head and continued eating the french toast.

I didn't have any plans today since it's the weekend. After having my lunch, mum insisted to wash the plate while i insisted to wash it myself. We kept at it until dad stepped in, saying,

"She's growing up. Just let her wash it."

"But i just want to spoil her. She's only home on the weekends." Mum said and i knew where she was coming from since i am always out on the weekdays for my part-time job. Dad didn't seem to know what to say since he knows how mum feels and glanced at me before looking back at mum.

"Let me wash it, Tzuyu-ah." She went back to the topic and insisted again. In the end, i gave in and thanked her for washing the plate for me. She smiled happily and went to the kitchen, washing the plate for me. I smiled and went back to my own room. Maybe i should rest more. I haven't been able to get enough rest during the weekdays so this would be the perfect chance to get enough rest. I lied down on my bed and it took me a few seconds to fall asleep.