Satzu: Punishment

Requested by:

user67427169

~~~~~~~

Top Sana

Matured Content

~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Tzuyu is sitting near the window seat with a round table in front of her as she waited for her girlfriend to come with the drinks. They are having a peaceful and comfortable date today so that's why they are in the café.

Suddenly, there is a girl in her twenties who sat in front of Tzuyu, causing the tall girl to look up from her phone. She furrowed her eyebrows, confused on why is there a stranger sitting in front of her. However, the stranger seemed to not care as she looked at Tzuyu with a flirtations smile.

"Are you alone?" The woman asked the tall girl, placing her chin on her palm while resting her elbow on the table, staring at the brown-haired girl.

"Are you?" Tzuyu asked instead of answering, raising an eyebrow.

"I am, that's why i'm here." The girl in her twenties answered with a sweet smile, staring at Tzuyu with flirty eyes.

At this point, Tzuyu doesn't know if she should tell the woman in front of her that she is alone or with her girlfriend. She moves her eyes to see her girlfriend ordering at the counter with a sweet smile to the cashier.

Tzuyu's POV

I looked back at the girl in front of me, smiling at her as she smiled back at me.

"May i know what's your name?" The woman asked with an eyebrow raised while looking at me with a curious look.

"Tzuyu. My name is Tzuyu." I introduced myself with a smile. She introduced herself and we shook hands until i heard someone clears their throat, standing beside the round table. 

The both of us looked up at the person to see my girlfriend standing there with 2 drinks in her hands. 

"Oh? I didn't know you are with a friend." The woman stated, standing up and bowing to Sana. Yup, Sana is my girlfriend's name. 

"We are not just friends. We are dating." Sana said straightforwardly, taking the seat in front of me where the girl sat since it's only 2-people seat.

"Oh, i see. See you soon, Tzuyu-ah! Bye!" She waved at me before walking away with a huge smile on her face while i simply waved back at her with a small smile.

"So, what were you doing with that girl?" Sana asked, staring at me with killer eyes.

"I-"

"Let's go home and talk, Tzuyu." She said sternly and i knew i'm in trouble when she calls my name like that.

------------

"She was obviously hitting on you and you didn't realized that?!" She immediately erupted once the door is closed and locked.

"I-"

"Don't you dare make excuses!" She shouted at me. 

"But-"

"No buts!" She can never let me finish my sentence when she is mad nor jealous.