Jeonghyo: This is Not Good

Requested by:

morreu0000

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Jeongyeon

Fluff

Smut

Stepmother x Stepdaughter

Read at your own risk!

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

It's been 5 years since i married Nayeon. She actually has a daughter before our marriage. The biological father, aka Nayeon's ex-husband, was an asshole for not being a good father and that's why they divorced though it was more like Nayeon wanting to divorce him.

The both of us met through Dahyun, our mutual friend. I still remember the night i first met Nayeon. Dahyun and i had plans to drink and hang around at our usual bar and Nayeon called Dahyun for emotional support. At that time, the older woman was actually going through a really tough time and Dahyun knew how hard it must be on the older woman so she told Nayeon to come to the bar. And that's how we first met each other.

That night, Nayeon let out everything she has been holding in. She couldn't let her own daughter know because she didn't want to be a burden to her child and moreover, her child is busy studying.

Our relationship progressed and we eventually married each other. I met her daughter, Jihyo, and she's a really good and kind child. She's such a good child. It took her a while to accept me as her stepparent but i kept trying to interact with her. We couldn't get along well at first but whenever we offer help to Nayeon at the same time, we would glance at each other and she would give me the stinky eyes.

Nayeon was aware that Jihyo couldn't accept me yet but even so, the both of us tried to be good parents to her and be patient with her.

One day, when Nayeon left us alone in the house, Jihyo immediately went back to her own room and i knocked on her room door, asking for permission to enter her room. After getting her consent to enter, i stepped into the room and sat down on her bed while she sat down by her study table, doing her schoolwork. It was just silence in the room.

"So, why did you marry my mum? Did you know she has a child before marrying her?" She eventually asked, breaking the silence in the room.

"It's because i love her and after knowing how much she has went through, i made a promise to myself to be there for her whenever she needs someone by her side. It makes me want to just hug her and comfort her. I knew that she has a child before marrying her and i want to help her in any way i can and that includes taking good care of you unlike how your father did." I said from the bottom of my heart and we looked at each other.

"Is your love for mum the same as my dad or is it different?" She asked and it felt like she was looking deep into my eyes to make sure that i'm not lying.

"I'm not sure how your dad loved your mum but my love for your mum is indescribable. After all, she's such a wonderful woman to love and i know it probably won't sound honest to you but i truly love your mum with all of my heart to the point that i am willing to do anything for her." I said with sincerity while placing a palm on my heart to show how much i love Nayeon.