Nayeon x Fem Reader: Hangout with My Crush

Requested by:

namitokki023

~~~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Gxg

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I have been crushing on my best friend who is older than me by five months but we are still same age nonetheless. We live right next to each other with our parents. Today, i am going out on a date with her though i am not sure if she takes this as a date or a friendly hangout. Up until now, i have no clue if she likes me back the same way or just sees me as a friend. It's hard to tell since she kept giving me mixed signals.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard loud impatient knocks on my door. My parents are not at home as they have a night shift so they would be coming home early in the morning. I rushed downstairs to get the door and open it, revealing her with her usual bunny smile though it's wider. She wears a light purple long sleeves shirt and a pair of baby blue jeans with a belt, also in blue color and lighter too.

"I can't wait for the time to come so here i am!" She said, beaming with a bright and wide smile. I chuckled, shaking my head, as i stepped aside to let her enter my house. She stepped inside and took her shoes off but kept her socks on. I closed the door behind her and stood beside her, looking at her. She looks really beautiful even with light makeup. She only put foundation and lipstick on her face. She's even more beautiful with bare face and no makeup at all.

"Wait for me in the living room. I'll get ready now so we can hang out." I told her but she grabbed my wrist before i could walk to my bedroom. I turned back around to face her with a questioning and curiosity expression.

"Or we can just hang out in your house for now? Then, when the meeting time comes, we can go out and continue with our hangout. How does that sound?" She said with a suggestive tone, looking at me with hopeful eyes. I thought about it. After a few seconds, i nodded my head and she jumped on the spot and cheered at the same time in delight as if she won a big prize.

She ran straight up the stairs, towards my bedroom, in excitement. I chuckled at her cuteness as i followed her behind. I came inside my room to see her lying down on my bed already with her head resting on the headboard of the bed. She turned her head towards me with a big smile, revealing her bunny teeth.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her, settling down next to her on the bed. She thought about it and immediately lightened up when she came up with an idea.

"Movie?" She asked with a suggestive tone, staring at me intently. 

"Okay, we can watch one and then hang out outside." I said and she nodded her head. I went to my study table and took my laptop from there. I placed my laptop beside my tv for now and looked behind the big screen. I plugged the first end of the cable to the port of the television then connected it to my laptop. I switched the television and laptop on. It worked! The television screen is showing what is showing on my laptop. 

I opened Netflix on my laptop and scrolled through my list.

"Is there anything you want to watch here?" I asked loudly enough for the older girl to hear me. I turned my head around to see any reaction nor response but she was looking through one by one on the big screen.