Mitzu Ver: Working Hours = Banging Hours

Requested by:

mitzu__heart

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

It was another normal day for me. I went to my office and just worked there. I ate with my colleagues and after having lunch with them, things started to happen and it wasn't another normal day for me anymore.

I came back to my own office after lunch and resumed working once i have started playing my playlist on my own office computer with my wireless earpiece on both of my ears.

In the midst of typing on my keyboard, i received tons of messages from my girlfriend and i immediately opened her messages only to quickly darken my computer screen. She sent me so many pictures and she was half-naked in the first three photos but the rest photos, she was completely naked! It caught me off-guard. I thought it was something important and urgent, considering how many messages she sent.

She sent a few text messages after the pictures and i read them. I furrowed my eyebrows after reading them. I'm pretty sure she knows that i'm working right now. I replied her back, saying that i'm busy with handling documents. She read it and it took a few seconds for her to start typing. I went back to typing on the current document that i'm working on and after a few minutes, she replied back. I looked at her message right away, making sure to darken my screen before opening her chat.

'Handle me instead' My eyes widened when i read her reply. I sighed, not knowing what to do. The way she is replying is affecting the way my mind is thinking. I used the office phone and called my secretary in. He walked in after a few seconds, bowing his head slightly after entering my office.

"If anyone wants to talk to me, tell them that i will be having a meeting with my client soon so they will have to wait until tomorrow to talk to me. And if anyone asks about my meeting, tell them that it's a confidential meeting. Understand?" I told my secretary sternly.

"Understood, sir." He nodded his head, his face shows that he understood my instructions perfectly. I dismissed him and he bowed his head before exiting the office, closing the door gently. I texted Mina, my girlfriend, to come to my workplace and she went offline after reading my message. I guess she must be really excited and happy.

"Good afternoon, Dahyun-ah!" I heard her voice from outside my office after 10 minutes have passed, she sure came fast. She opened the door right away without knocking and closed the door behind her, looking at me with a huge smile, which showed her bunny teeth, on her face.

She walked towards me and stood next to me. I looked at her and ended up looking up and down at the outfit she was wearing, making me remember the pictures she has sent to me. I realized that i have been staring at her for too long and quickly looked away.

"I saw that. Did you just remember how i look like with no clothes on?" She asked me and i didn't respond. I'm sure she knows the answer to her own question.

"Do you want me to strip?" She asked and i immediately turned my head to look at her.

"No, don't you dare." I told her and she gave me a mischievous smirk, which made me have a bad feeling.