2yeon: More Than Friends(II)

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Fluff(short moment of peace)

Angst

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

After that night when i hung out with my group of friends, Nayeon didn't contact me for days and in a blink of an eye, Friday came. I knew that she has work today so i drove to her workplace and stopped my car by the sideroad to wait for her to be done with her shift.

After minutes of waiting, i finally saw her came out of the restaurant through the backdoor as she didn't come out from the front. I clicked my tongue when i noticed that she didn't come out alone. She was with the guy who confessed to her. What is he trying to do?

Nayeon noticed my car and knew that i was waiting for her so she turned to the guy, saying something to him. He nodded his head with a small smile and the both of them parted ways with each other, waving goodbye at one another. I positioned myself on the driver seat, sitting properly, while she walked towards my car and sat on the front passenger seat.

"You rejected him, right?" I asked, looking at her while resting my arms on the steering wheel. She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah, i did." She simply said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then how come you're still with him?" I asked her and this time, she furrowed her eyebrows too.

"We decided to remain as friends." She told me and i hummed and we kept staring at each other as if we are trying to see who would break the eye-contact first.

"With benefits or just friends?" I asked and don't ask me why i'm asking because i don't get it myself as well. I don't know why i'm asking these questions and why i felt an unpleasant feeling inside me.

"We are just friends, of course. Why would we become friends with benefits?" She said and ended with a question, looking at me with a firm gaze as if trying to read my mind. She has a point. Why would she and him become friends with benefits when we are like that and she already has me. I don't get it anymore.

I could only hum in response and decided to start driving out of the sideroad and drove towards her apartment. The ride became quiet which made my mind become chaotic with so many thoughts coming in.

"By the way, how's your sister doing?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"She's doing good. She has been going from one place to another to help animals in need of help." I answered her and heard her humming then it became quiet once again.

"Why did you lock the door?" She asked, looking at me. I parked my car in the parking lot but before she could get out of my car, i locked the doors of my car.

"Well, i just want to confirm something before we head inside your house." I started and she didn't say anything but i knew that she was listening to me and that i have her full attention.

"Are you sure you're not dating that guy? Because if you are dating him or anyone else, we have to-"

"I know. I didn't forget about the rules. If i'm dating someone, i would have told you already and i won't be here right now, in your car." She said, knowing what i was going to say. I looked at her and she was being serious and honest.