Minayeon: Another Day, Another Night of 'It'

Requested by:

SJGautam

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Dominant Mina

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

After filming the 2WICE date with Tzuyu, the video came out a few days later after the editing team has done their job. Mina, my girlfriend, watched the video while i sat beside her, looking between her reaction and the television, not wanting to stare at her for too long or else she might become uncomfortable.

After awhile, the video finally came to an end and i immediately turned my head to look at her, curious to see her reaction. She locked her phone and placed it down next to her on the couch then looked at me with a small smile.

"How was it? Does it feel awkward between me and Tzuyu?" I asked with eagerness and she chuckled while nodding her head. Looks like it's not only me and Tzuyu who felt the awkwardness while filming the video.

"And you said that you want to protect me? Is that true?" She asked and i vigorously nodded my head, making her smile grow wider.

"Then.." She trailed off as she placed her palm on my collarbone area and pushed me down, causing my upper body to drop onto the couch. She then sat on my stomach area and i stared at her, admiring her face features.

"Tell me, how are you going to protect me? Hmm?" She asked while drawing circles on my collarbone with her finger.

"I wonder about that." I said, deciding to play hard to get. She hummed in a questioning tone, still drawing circles on my body.

"You're not going to answer my question?" She asked, the color of her eyes becoming darker and she looked really intimidating but hot at the same time.

"Yes, i'm not going to answer you." I said with a smile and that caused her eyes to darken.

"Are you sure about that, little kitten?" She asked and the pet name made me feel weird but in a good way. 

"Yes, i am super duper sure about it." I said with confidence and she grabbed both of my wrists and put them above my head and on the armrest, pinning me.

"Think again before i make my next move." She said with a slight hot smirk and i boldly smirked back at her, not wanting to give in, not yet.

"I won't change my mind unless you can make me change my mind." I told her and she hummed with raised eyebrows, her stares making me feel intimidated and small. She then used one palm to hold onto my wrists and the other palm to put it on my cheek. She leaned down under our lips were a few inches away and i was waiting for her lips to meet mine.

"I shall change your mind and make you tell me." She said against my lips and immediately kissed my lips, not letting me say anything. I closed my eyes and kissed back, enjoying the taste and softness of her lips.

On the other hand, i was struggling to get out of her grip so i could wrap my arms around her body but she wasn't letting my wrists go that easily. The more i struggled, the more aggressive our kiss became. She soon pushed her tongue inside my mouth and explored my mouth while i was at her mercy.