2yeon: More Than Friends(I)

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Jeongyeon

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

"Are you free after work, Nayeon-noona?" A male worker asked me during our short breaktime and i turned around to face him.

"Yup but only 10 minutes because someone will be picking me up." I told him and he nodded his head. I looked at him as he looked like he still has something to say. Instead of saying whatever he was thinking of, he bowed his head slightly and stepped out of the backroom, heading back to work. I simply shrugged and followed after him, continuing with my shift.

After my shift has ended, the male worker's shift has also ended at the same time. I decided to wait for him at the front of the restaurant so that Jeongyeon can see me easily when he comes here. He came out soon after and i looked at him to let him know that i'm listening. He took a deep breath in and out, calming himself, and i knew what he was about to do from the way he's behaving.

"Nayeon, i am in love with you ever since we became good friends. I have discovered so many sides of you and came to love those sides of you. You are very kind and have a good heart. I really want to be with you because you have become a special existence in my life. Will you be my girlfriend?" He confessed and asked the question, just as i was expecting, and i already knew what to say.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm not ready for a relationship and not ready to commit to anyone right now." I told him and he became sad and disappointed, saying a soft 'oh' while looking down on his feet. He soon looked up with a small smile though i could still see that he was sad and hurt.

"It's okay! I can understand. Can we still be friends?" He said and raised an eyebrow at me with a questioning expression, his eyes showing hopefulness and i couldn't say no.

"Yup, we are still friends." I told him and he nodded his head with a wide smile, looking happy.

"Thank you." He said softly and i nodded my head with a small smile. We then bid goodbye with each other and i turned to the road to see a familiar-looking car at the sideroad. I narrowed my eyes at the car only to realize that the car belongs to Jeongyeon. How long has he been here? Did he see everything from his car?

I walked towards his car and sat down on the front passenger seat. He glanced at me for a few seconds before shifting to driving mode and started driving out of the sideroad. We then headed towards my apartment. We didn't talk much, it was just pure silence in the car which made me felt like he really did watch everything that happened.

Wait, why am i feeling like this? I shouldn't feel like this even after knowing that Jeongyeon knew what happened. We are just friends, that's all. We may be more than friends but we are also less than lovers so i shouldn't be feeling like i was caught hanging out with a man behind Jeongyeon's back.

We soon arrived at my apartment and he parked his car in the multi-floor parking lot, on the very top of the floor. We went to my apartment with him walking behind me and it felt like he was being my bodyguard or something.

"Want to do it or you're doing it with your boyfriend?" He asked once he has closed the door behind him and there was no one at home since i live alone. The question he asked has confirmed that he definitely saw me with my fellow male worker.