JeongSa: Reunion Night

Requested by:

Limarioxx1800

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Jeongyeon

Fluff

Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon's POV

Today is the day my wife comes back from her home country, Japan. I drove to the airport and parked my car at the basement parking lot then took the elevator to the ground floor. I then made my way to the arrival hall, feeling excited to see my love again.

I looked at the time on my watch. She should have landed by now. She should be coming out soon. I could feel the time to see her is slowly approaching and i couldn't contain my excitement anymore so i started pacing around and ended up smiling to myself. I kept looking towards the group of people walking out after landing. I'm so excited to see her...!

I soon spotted a familiar figure and immediately recognized who it is and smiled widely. She spotted me and she carefully jogged towards me with her luggage while i also ran towards her with a wide happy smile. We then hugged each other tightly and hugged for 5 minutes or so then let go of each other. I took her luggage by the handle and she circled her arms around my arm with a happy giggle, making me smile.

We walked towards the elevator and took it to the basement parking lot then walked towards where my car is parked. We talked about her time in her home country as we walked to my car. She seems really happy and i can't help but to smile, knowing that she had fun with her family in her hometown. I loaded the luggage onto the back of my car and we got into the car at the same time. The both of us sat in front and buckled our seatbelt.

"It's been so long since i sat in your car. I really miss looking at you driving." She said with a soft giggle as i started the car engine.

"Now, you can watch me drive." I said with a smile and she nodded her head with a delighted hum. After switching on the radio, i started driving out of the parking slot and carefully drove out of the basement parking lot. We sang along with the songs playing on the radio though we only sang the ones that we know.

Once we have reached our apartment, i helped to unpack her things from her luggage. She bought me gifts from her hometown, saying that she knew that i would love this. I took the gifts into my hands and pecked her cheek, thanking her with an appreciative smile. She bought three instant cup noodles, each of them having a different design and flavor. One is Spider-Man, one is Minions and the other one is Snoopy. She told me that all of them tasted very nice and knew that i would love it as much as she does.

We then continued unpacking her luggage. It took us some time to be done and have everything placed. I took the plastic bag of worn clothes and brought it to the washing machine. I let the worn clothes drop out of the plastic bag on its own while making sure that it lands inside the washing machine.

Sana soon walked into the indoor part of the balcony and tapped my shoulder. I turned around to look at her and she showed me the lingerie that she bought from her hometown. She didn't wear it, just showing what it looks like.

"It's going to look so good on you!" I said with a smile while i could feel my member becoming excited at the sight of seeing her in this lingerie. She giggled with a proud expression on her face. She then came closer to me until her face is right next to my ear and she purposely blew air into my ear, making me feel ticklish.