Satzu: Sick Human.

Requested by:

anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~

Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Vampire Tzuyu

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

"Hello?" I greeted after picking up the phone, i was walking around in the city while the full moon shined brightly in the night sky.

"Hello, Tzuyu-ah. It's me, Momo. You need to come here right now." The older woman said on the other line and i furrowed my eyebrows even though she can't see my expression.

"Where and why do i have to come?" I asked both questions with one sentence. It's what humans said as a famous phrase, two birds with one stone.

"Sana's house. She's feeling unwell right now and i can't be there for her because of my work shift." She answered.

"How about Mina-noona?" I asked her on the phone.

"She's having a photoshoot right now." She simply answered and i groaned softly. Jeongyeon-hyung told me that he's spending the night with his wife so he can't go in my stead. Dahyun and Chaeng...They might create a mess and become noisy which might end up disturbing Sana-noona from her recovery moment. So i'm the only one who can and have to go, huh.

"Okay, i'm on the way." I told her with no emotions and hung up the call right away, putting my phone back into my pants pocket. I then made my way to her house.

By the time i reached, the sun was rising slowly and it took me less than an hour to reach but knowing how humans work, they probably will reach her house after an hour or more. Momo-noona opened the door after i knocked on the door for a few times. She smiled widely at me, happy and relieved to see me here. She immediately led me to Sana-noona's bedroom once i have taken off my shoes by the entrance.

"Sana, Tzuyu is here to take care of you so tell him when you need something. I will be off to work now." She told her best friend with a small smile and Sana-noona opened her eyes slowly to look at us. She was lying in bed with a towel placed on her forehead. Her face looked like it's burning.

"O-okay..." Her voice doesn't sound good either. I would prefer hearing her usual cheerful voice. Momo-noona then left the house for her shift at work, leaving me alone with the older Japanese woman in her bedroom.

She coughed and i watched her, not knowing what to do. I don't even know how humans take care of people who are sick. My human friends doesn't teach me that at all so i felt useless and helpless.

"Si-sit down." She let out after clearing her throat and i obliged, sitting on the chair that's next to her bed. I just sat still, frozen and clueless on what to do. I watched the older woman who was trying to stay awake while reaching her arm out. I held her hand, thinking that she probably wants me to hold her. She slowly closed her eyes and soon fell asleep. I bent down, resting my head next to her arm and on the bed, and went to sleep too since it's still daytime.

I woke up when i felt the presence of the moon rising, indicating that it's nighttime. I lifted my head off from the bed to see her wide awake. She smiled at me widely, giggling, and i furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what she's giggling about. It made her look crazy, laughing out of nowhere.