Sana x Fem Reader: Booty Call

Requested by:

heartbreakkidz

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Smut

Dominant Sana

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

After biding goodbyes with my colleagues, i drove to the usual club to relieve myself from the stressful week which has been full of endless work.

I sat down by my usual seat as it provides a very great view of the ladies dancing on the floor, a few dancing with the poles attached to the ceiling and floor. I ordered my favorite drink which became the usual order to the point almost all of the staffs here remembered my order.

I enjoyed my time drinking and watching the beautiful women dancing on the floor as the stress slowly disappeared from my body and soul. Suddenly, a familiar figure caught my eye on the dance floor. She looks way too familiar and yet i couldn't recognize her at all. It felt like i knew her but the name wasn't popping up in my mind.

Only when she turned around then i recognized her and her name popped up in my mind. I couldn't believe my eyes as it felt too real to see a famous idol staring at me. She smiled at me and slowly approached me, slow dancing her way towards me.

"Hey, are you alone here?" She asked and it's really her. It's really the idol i knew. It's really Minatozaki Sana. I'm not dreaming, am i?

I was in disbelief and speechless of what to say so i could only nod my head slowly at her question, gulping my throat. She smiled with a soft chuckle as she sat down next to me and continued staring at me. Oh my god. This felt too real.

"What's your name?" She asked as she held my wrist and pushed the glass in my palm towards her and drank a sip from my glass then let go of my wrist after pushing the glass back to me.

"Y-Y/N." I answered, still can't believe what's happening to me right now. Maybe i should ask for her name too just to confirm that i got the right person.

"What's your name?" I asked back.

"Come closer." She said and i leaned my ear towards her and she came closer to my ear, her breathing could be felt on my ear.

"I'm Sana. By the looks on your face, you should know who i am, right?" She whispered into my ear and it felt really surreal and good to hear her voice clearly from such a very close distance.

"Please don't reveal anything about me being here. It's our secret, okay?" She added on and moved her face away from me as i did the same too, leaning away from her.

"Yes, i won't tell anyone." I said, nodding my head at her, and she thanked me while giggling softly.

"Do you want to go to a room upstairs?" She asked and i shook my head immediately, feeling like i should not cross any line with an idol.

"It's okay. I just wanted to chat with you more in a quiet place where we can be alone." She said and smiled. I then sighed in relief that i won't be crossing any line with her and nodded my head. I paid for my drink and the room then we walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor of the club and headed to our paid room.

I stepped in after her and closed the door so we can chat peacefully. It's really an honor to be able to talk with the idol in person and what's more, alone together in a room. What a rare opportunity.