Mitzu: Drilling My Beautiful Teacher

Requested by:

mitzu___heart

~~~~

Fluff

Smut

Genderbend, Bxg

Male Tzuyu

Warning: 

This is a teacher x student one shot so dont read if you're uncomfortable

~~~~~~

No One's POV

"Oh my gosh! It's him! He looks stunning as always!" A girl whispered excitedly to her friend as a tall boy entered the school hallway. He is wearing headphones so that he won't hear anything. He has his hands in his jacket pockets since he doesn't want to come in contact with anyone he doesn't know.

'Here we go again.' He thought to himself as he passed the hallway with a huge crowd of girls surrounding him.

"Yoda!" An energetic male voice shouted as he wrapped his around the tall man's nape, resting his elbow on his shoulder. The girls squealed even more when the blue-haired boy made his appearance.

"Excuse us, ladies." The older boy said, putting his palm out in front of him as him and the quiet boy made their way pass the girls, who are still squealing excitedly.

"Have you heard? There is going to be a new teacher teaching us science. Looks like Mr Kim hates our class." The blue-haired boy said, turning his head to look at his same height friend.

"Either way, the new teacher is going to leave again after some time just like Mr Kim." The younger boy spoke up and yanked his friend's hand off his shoulder. He then walked ahead of him, going to the classroom first.

"Hey! Wait, you-!" The older boy shouted and stopped his sentence as he ran to catch up with the quiet young boy.

The young boy entered the classroom and everyone snapped their head to him and his friend, who got up to him from behind. They thought it was the new teacher but turns out it's just their classmates so everyone turned back and continued what they were doing. Tzuyu and Jeongyeon just walked to their seats and settled down.

"Hey, hey! I heard the new teacher is a female!" A short boy, who is sitting behind the both of them, said to them while leaning forward, elbows on his table to support his weight. Jeongyeon instantly turned to his classmate with interest and curiosity.

"How does she look like? Is she beautiful?" The older boy asked eagerly.

"Chill, bro, chill. I just heard it from some of our classmates. Nayeon-noona went all out by going to the principal office and asked about the new teacher. That's how i got the information." The younger boy answered, chuckling at his eagerness. 

"Woah, that's so brave of her." Jeongyeon said in amazement. The door opened and once again, everyone snapped their heads to the door only to see a beautiful young lady at the door. She wears a grey pencil skirt and black buttoned collared shirt. She carried a pile of papers in her arms. 

"Um, do you need help?" A pale boy, sitting next to the short boy, asked with his hand raised and stood up as everyone looked at the new woman.