Mitzu: Best Friends with Benefits

Requested by:

mitzu___heart

~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!p Tzuyu

Smut

Short one

Mitzu version of MiHyo: BFWB

~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Mina was working from home until she received a call from her best friend, Tzuyu. She accepted the call and put it on speaker as she worked at the same time. Mina waited for the younger girl to say something after greeting her on the phone.

"Mina-unnie, come here. I need you right now." Was what she said and hung up afterwards, not letting the working girl respond to her. Mina has already expected this coming and got ready to go to Tzuyu's house. She knew that the girl was at home right now, sensing how quiet it was when she was on the phone with the younger girl earlier.

Mina drove towards her destination as fast as she could but at the same time, caution on the speed limit, trying not to go over the limit. She reached within 15 minutes when it usually took 20 minutes to 30 minutes to reach.

She parked her car at the basement of the large building and took the elevator to the 14th floor, where Tzuyu's house is. She elegantly walked towards the door and pressed the doorbell, letting the owner of the house to know that she has arrived.

The door flew open instantly and Mina was pulled into the house in the blink of an eye with the door slammed harshly, causing a loud thud sound. Tzuyu crashed her lips onto Mina, feeling needy and an uncontrollable desire to let everything out.

"You came very fast. Did you go over the speed limit?" Tzuyu asked once they pulled away from each other with Tzuyu's arms wrapped around the older girl's nape and Mina's arms wrapped around her waist.

"No, i didn't." Mina answered and smiled and silence fell between the both of them. They were just simply staring at each other, not exchanging a word with one another but they both knew what they want at the moment. The next moment, both kissed on the lips but this time, more passionate and aggressive.

They started fumbling their hands on each other's clothes as they help one another to take off their clothes off the other's body while Tzuyu was leading Mina to her bedroom. The moment they stepped into her bedroom, Tzuyu immediately pushed Mina onto her bed and took off her remaining clothes, throwing them onto the floor. Mina did the same and threw them to where Tzuyu's clothes at.

Tzuyu then crawled onto the bed until she is completely on top of the black-haired girl, who lied down onto the bed, making her look sexy and hot in Tzuyu's eyes. The top girl crashed her lips onto the bottom girl's mouth and let her hand wander around while the other hand is placed on the bed to support her weight. Both of them pulled away once they are in need of air. Tzuyu breathed into Mina's left ear, making the older girl feel ticklish. She then gave the ear a lick before making her way to the neck and collarbone area while Mina was clutching onto Tzuyu's shoulders with her eyes squinted and mouth slightly open.

The younger girl licked the side of the Japanese girl's neck and bit it, making Mina moaned in pleasure and arched her back, giving Tzuyu more access to her neck. Their body touched when Mina arched her back before plopping back down onto the bed.