Sahyo: Happily Married(I)

Requested by:

parkseventeenluigi09

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~

Jihyo's POV

After a long day of filming and recording, my manager drove us back to the dormitory. The members had their day-off today while i was the only who had a schedule for the day.

"Welcome back, unnie!"

"Welcome back!" Everyone greeted me the moment i entered the dormitory, all of them were in the living room. I took off my shoes and headed inside the house.

"Your wife is in the room, in case you're looking for her." Jeongyeon-unnie said when i was about to search for a certain bubbly woman. I thanked her and went to my bedroom, which is shared with my wife. I am married to her for three years and our fans have been very supportive of us, giving us their blessings. Our marriage was a private one with close friends, families and relatives. We simply posted our images of us being married on social media platforms to let our fans know, not wanting them to be sad or keep them in the dark about the private event.

I entered my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I heard a happy squeal and saw my adorable wife on our bed. She spread her arms wide while i smiled and jumped onto the bed and into her open arms. She wrapped her arms around me the moment i jumped onto her and we burst into giggles, feeling so happy in each other's warm arms.

"How did your day went?" She asked as i changed my clothes in the room with my back facing her. We talked about our days and my schedule. Once i'm done changing into my comfy clothes, i crawled onto the bed and sat down next to her, pulling the blanket over my lower body. She wrapped an arm around my nape and rested it on my shoulder while i rested my head on her shoulder and my arm on her stomach. We continued talking about various topics and laughing at whatever we are sharing with one another. We had our peaceful chat in bed until Jeongyeon-unnie shouted for us to come down for dinner.

"So did the both of you enjoy your time on the bed?" Jeongyeon-unnie asked and she winced in pain when the oldest woman smacked her head with a glare while the others choked on either empty air, food or liquid and started coughing. They took sips of water from their respective cups. I knew what they were referring to but my wife...She should know that too.

"Of course we did!" Sana answered innocently, smiling like an innocent child. The others looked at us with wide eyes while Nayeon-unnie covered her mouth and stared at me with a surprised face. I facepalmed and shook my head.

"Did you realize what she's referring to?" I asked her and she stared at me, blinking her eyes with a blank look. Great, she didn't know. It took her a few seconds for her to finally realize what the question meant.

"I...I didn't mean it like that!" She immediately said, turning her head back to everyone with her face red. All of us laughed at how embarrassed and cute she looked as we continued to eat our dinner.

After our dinner, i spent time with my members, including my wife, in the living room. I watched Mina and Jeongyeon-unnie competing against each other in various games while their romantic partners sat next to them to cheer and encourage them. The four of them sat down on the floor mat while i sat on the couch with the others, Sana sitting right next to me and resting her head on my shoulder. I rested my head on the top of her head. Our hands rubbing the back of the other's palm.