Satzu: The Unknown Future(IV)

Requested by many

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

Teacher x Student

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

2 years have passed ever since i have graduated. I have finally found a steady and fun job. I have decided to live on my own, wanting my parents to spend their alone time together and also wanting to become independent. At first, they were hesitant to let me live on my own but after persuading them for nth times, they finally let me live on my own.

"Good work, Tzuyu-ah! Do you want to eat dinner together?" Jihyo-unnie approached my desk with a huge smile and stood next to me while i tilted my head upward to look at her with a small smile.

"Good work to you too, unnie! Let me finish one last task then we can have dinner together." I said and she nodded her head with a smile then walked towards her desk, packing her things and switching off the table lamp. On the other hand, i turned back to the computer screen, focusing on the very last task i have for the day.

"Jihyo-unnie, i'm done!" I said as i stood up from my chair after switching off everything on my desk while the older woman walked towards me and stood next to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Is there any food in particular that you want to eat?" She asked me and i thought about it as we walked towards the elevator.

"Got none in mind?" She asked and i chuckled awkwardly.

"It's okay. I will bring you to the restaurant that i often eat at." She said with a kind smile and the elevator reached the floor with a ding, opening the door.

"Thank you so much, unnie." I said with a smile while we stepped into the elevator and she simply gave a welcoming smile.

The elevator soon reached another lower floor and the door opened, revealing the employees working on this floor. I stood behind Jihyo-unnie and held onto the hem of her office shirt from behind while the employees walked inside the elevator. Jihyo-unnie was pressing the open button for the employees and pressed the close button once the employees have entered the elevator. There wasn't a lot but it was enough to run out of space in the lift.

I felt Jihyo-unnie held onto my wrist swiftly, making sure not to bump into anyone or anything. She then held onto me tightly as the elevator went to the ground floor. The employees thanked Jihyo-unnie as they exited the lift and she welcomed them with a polite smile. She let go of my wrist once the door has closed and the elevator made its way to the basement floor.

"Thank you for just now when we were in the lift." I said with a small thankful smile as we walked towards her car.

"You're very welcome." She giggled and once we have reached her car, she unlocked the door and we got in. I sat at the front passenger seat while she sat on the driver seat. She switched on the car engine while i buckled my seatbelt. After putting on her seatbelt, she started driving out of the basement parking lot.

I got to be honest, she looks really cool while driving. She looks so relaxed and comfortable driving even with one hand. It makes her look so cool. On the trip to the restaurant, she turned on the radio so that we won't get sleepy or bored, especially for her since she's driving. We sang along with the songs playing on the radio, enjoying and having fun with each other.