MiChaeng: A Quick Break

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Chaeyoung

Fluff

Smut

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Chaeyoung's POV

"Thank you for the hard work!" Everyone in the studio said loudly while applauding for one another's hard work. We have just finished prerecording for a show.

"You girls are free for an hour since we finished early." Our manager entered the waiting room and informed us. If i'm not wrong, that would mean that our next item on the schedule will start after an hour.

"What should we do? What do you guys want to do?" Jihyo-unnie asked as our manager sat down in the corner of our waiting room and listened to our conversation.

"Maybe we should let Mina and Chaeyoung have their own date." Jeongyeon-unnie said with a teasing smile and i whined while shaking my head as the other members joined in, teasing the both of us.

"Ah!" Sana-unnie shouted out of a sudden and all of us turned towards her, looking at her.

"Tzu, there's a place that we should go!" She told the maknae who blinked her eyes at the older girl, looking like she was trying to remember something.

"Tzu, how could you forget!" Sana-unnie pouted and sulked, staring at the maknae with sad puppy eyes.

"We promise to go there together when we have the chance..." She said with a sad tone while the rest of us could only watch the both of them, not knowing what we were supposed to say nor do.

"Ah, i remember now! You mean where we-"

"Yeah, that's the place!" Sana-unnie was quick to cut Tzuyu's sentence and i became curious to know what Tzuyu wanted to say, wanting to hear the finishing words of her sentence.

"Continue your sentence, Tzuyu-ah. Where you and Sana..." Nayeon-unnie told the maknae and trailed off, wanting Tzuyu to finish her sentence. The youngest girl looked at Sana-unnie and blinked her eyes at her as if asking her for consent to say it.

"No, no, you all can't know about this. It's a secret between me and Tzu only." Sana-unnie said, shaking her head, and sat down next to Tzuyu while the rest of us whined.

"Then maybe we should have our own secret too, Tzuyu-ah~" Nayeon-unnie said, acting cute to the maknae, who simply stared at her with disbelief and disgust, making all of us laugh at her reaction to the oldest girl's aegyo.

"Okay, we should go before everyone start teasing us." Sana-unnie told Tzuyu and stood up while we continued laughing.

"We are going! See you all later~!" Sana-unnie said as she walked out of the waiting room with Tzuyu, both of them holding hands. All of us told the pair to have fun and to see them later as well. The rest of us stared back and forth at each other, waiting for one of us to speak.

"Jeongyeon-unnie, do you want to go somewhere with me? There's a place that i want to go but i'm too scared to go on my own." The leader said, turning her head towards the older girl and all of us staring at her.