2yeon Ver: Taking Care

Requested by:

bellajeong

~~~~~~~~

2yeon version of Mitzu's Taking Care

Fluff

Tsundere Jeongyeon

GxG

~~~~~~~

Nayeon's POV

I woke up, feeling a bit hot. I got up, almost stumbling, and went to get ready for school. I went downstairs to see my mum eating breakfast with a plate in front of her. I made my way there and she noticed me.

"Good morning, sweetie. Here's your breakfast." She said with a smile as i smiled back tiredly and started eating the cooked breakfast.

"You look tired. Did you get enough sleep?" She asked me and i nodded my head.

"But you don't look good." My mum told me, looking at me worriedly.

"Huh? I'm fine though. Don't worry so much, mum." I said with an assuring smile as she nodded her head but still looked worried.

After breakfast, i bid goodbyes with my mum and exited the house. I then walked to school.

Halfway walking to school, i feel my head getting heavy and eyesight starting to become blurry. I don't know what's going on with me. I can hardly see anything right now. All i see is colors everywhere around me.

"Nayeon-unnie!" Someone shouted my name and i turned my head to the female voice, who called me. Eh? Ah, it's Sana. Why is she splitting into two? 

"Are you okay, unnie?" Sana asked, sounding worried as she held onto my shoulder. 

"Y-yes. I-i am." I said and why does it feel like i have difficulty saying easy words? It feels like there is something stuck on my throat that prevents me from talking well.

"Jeongyeon-ah! Come here!" Sana shouted the familiar name.

"What do you want?" A familiar female voice asked in annoyance. Sana and the girl started talking. I could barely hear what they are saying. I could feel my eyes starting to close.

The next thing i knew was that i black out, not knowing what happened.

-----------

I opened my eyes to see that i am in the school nurse room. I sat up but failed as i groaned, holding my head that is in pain.

"Don't get up. Lie down." The familiar voice that i heard before blacking out said and i turned my head to see that it's Jeongyeon. 

"Eh? Why are you here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

She opens her mouth to answer but the door opens, making her close it and not say what she wanted to say. We turned to the newcomer, which is Sana.

"Oh? You're awake already! How are you feeling? Are you okay?" The Japanese asked as she sat down beside Jeongyeon, looking at me worriedly.

"I'm fine now. How did i end up here?" I said, looking at Sana with curiosity.

"You fainted while on the way to school. We brought you to the school nurse immediately only to know that you are having a fever." She answered me with honesty. I remembered something and decided to ask them.